27 and my last attempt to be thin!!

jan xx

Well im just new to all this forum stuff so please go with me, lol. My name is Jan and i am 27, i joined SW 6 weeks ago and have currently lost 1st 2.5lb doing Extra Easy which i am delighted with!
However, I now seem to have lost my way and cant seem to stick to plan :(.
I have had a read throught a few of the diaries on here and they are amazing!
Im hoping that by keeping a diary on here, it will help me too!! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing well.

J x​

Hi Jan

Welcome! Well done on your loss so far, you're doing great.

I am pretty new to the forum too, but I find it really helpful for keeping me going. I started a diary on here too, I don't get to post on it every day, but I update it when I can. I write everything down as I eat it, I bought a notebook and carry it everywhere. I double check syns a lot, even if it's something I think I know, I'll check again. It's easy to underestimate them.

Good luck!

Hi I am newi too and I am finding this forum very helpful gives me plenty of ideas ... Good luck

Hello, well done on your already amazing loss!
Ive been doing it since March with some breaks and had a bad few months but the plan works and is fantastic once you've got your head round it.
I think the forums are fantastic as it really helps me talking to other people in the same situations rather than my teeny tiny friends winging about being fat when the most loose skin they can pinch is their ear lobe! x

Are you still there?! x

Back