****!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by diamond787, 21 December 2007 Social URL.

1. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

i seriously need to stick tape across my mouth, i dont know what is wrong with me, i go for like 4-5days not eating and behaving and really focesed, than i go for the other days eating, like last night i ate, not alot but still ate, and today i was really good till about an hour i had some homemade soup, and now i feel so horrible, my tummy hurts and i wanna throw up!!!

i do really want this, is it just me that keeps messing up!! coz when i see you guys with your tickers and weight loss i think im sooooo bad!!!

sorry for the moan needed to get it out dont think anyone really understands but u guys...:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    What about going onto 790 so that you have a meal to look forward to every day?

My losses on 790 are virtually the same as on SSing

4. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

you know what i seriously am totally put off food, i feel so bad, just went and threw up, well made myself for the first time, and feel so weak!!! to top it off i have constipation problem ever since i started this diet and im on fibre 89 but its still really bad, i dunno, is there anything strong out there?? my CDc is a guy and i get embrassed talking to him about these kinda things...

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun, have you tried dulcolax, you can get it over the counter, this might help xxx

6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

dont make yourself sick, this will only lead to other problems if you continue to do this.
    Some days are much harder than others on this diet but dont think of yourself as a failure, it was just a minor blip.
    keep going you can do this
    sil

7. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I had Dulcolax to 'get things moving'. I now have a couple of teaspoons of psyllium husks in with two of my shakes each day - I'm so used to them now that a shake without them just seems strange. That keeps me as regular as clockwork ;)

8. botozi

botozi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree with sil!

Hugs
    botozi

9. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

thanx guys i went to superdrug today and she gave me senokot?? havnt tried it, do u guys know anything about it?

10. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    It will work!!

[​IMG]

11. lincolnshire counsellor

lincolnshire counsellor Member

Senokot is just great, take last thing at night and hey presto you will feel wonderuful in the morning. It will get you moving again.

12. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Dulcolax isn't recommended when you are on Cambridge. Some people have had some very painful side effects.

Senekot is fine though and usually works a treat :clap:

13. mindless

mindless Hair today - gone tomorra

Start Weight:
    25st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(23.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey diamond

don't be too embarassed that your CDC is a bloke - cos blokes get 'bunged up' on CD also - I know I did and at times was in tears with the pain (lets not kid ourselves its discomfort eh?)

I found that plenty of water - maybe 6 - 7 litres a day - helped tremendously and when I noticed that things had not been 'moving' I took senekot and 'voila' no problems.

However, I wouldn't use it all the time as I just didn't feel that would be right.

HOWEVER - never make yourself sick, that is a a dangerous way to go and it is strange how quickly something bad like that can become a habit.

If you do 'overeat' focus on the negative feelings - physical and mental - to re-inforce the 'bad' behaviour so that the experience has more negativity associated to it next time.

Please just don't go down the 'purging' route - that by its nature is secretive behaviour and secretive behaviour is a real no-no as well

Keep letting us know how you are getting on please

14. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

thank you very much for your surport!! im feeling okay, havnt cheated in the past two days, and taking the constipation tablets, manage to go, but have to put alot of pressure on myself, and its always like water!! but tummy rumbles ALOT!! anyway we'll see!! thanx for your comments and hope you guys have a lovely xmas xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.