:(

pretty peach

Really struggiling today so hungry and its only day 2 :( and just had to cook dinner for the kids and oh and it smelt so nice

i felt that ast night hun, was my 2nd day and i felt quite hungry, food smelt really good!! i had to go to bed at about half 8 just to stop temptation. today is pretty much the same. hang in there after these few days you will be glad :) xxx

tubbylove said:
i felt that ast night hun, was my 2nd day and i felt quite hungry, food smelt really good!! i had to go to bed at about half 8 just to stop temptation. today is pretty much the same. hang in there after these few days you will be glad :) xxx

Thanks tubbylove just feels like this weeks going to drag on but i now it will be worth it at weigh in :) how much are u hoping to lose? Xx

Stay strong, you most lightly will go into ketosis tomorrow if not before and you will find hunger greatly reduced or gone altogether.

If you have one pack left you could split it in half and have it now and keep the other half for later on, just make sure to make each half up fresh and consume within twenty minutes as some of the vitamins are water soluble.

Make sure you are drinking your water throughout the day 2.5 litres/4 around pints is recommended in addition to the water you use to prepare your shakes.

You have done well to get to day 2:clap:

it definately will be worth it :) well im hoping at least 7/8... i no everyone does fantastic on first week but i dont want to get my hopes up to much :p what about you xx

Mini said:
Stay strong, you most lightly will go into ketosis tomorrow if not before and you will find hunger greatly reduced or gone altogether.

If you have one pack left you could split it in half and have it now and keep the other half for later on, just make sure to make each half up fresh and consume within twenty minutes as some of the vitamins are water soluble.

Make sure you are drinking your water throughout the day 2.5 litres/4 around pints is recommended in addition to the water you use to prepare your shakes.

You have done well to get to day 2:clap:

Thankyou....unfortunetaly ive already had my shake lol witch i enjoyed very much but think i might try that tomorrow its a very good idea.....yea hopefully il be in ketosis tomorrow i will keep at it its just hard xx

tubbylove said:
it definately will be worth it :) well im hoping at least 7/8... i no everyone does fantastic on first week but i dont want to get my hopes up to much :p what about you xx

I want to lose 2 more stone then il be happy....well apart from my loose skin ha. Yea u do get a big weight loss first week bt ure right prob best not to get ure hopes up to much xxx

aww well im sure you will be there in no time :) i cant wait until i go into ketosis !! xxx

How much have you lost upto now pretty peach? Have you noticed a lot of loose skin? X

Ive lost 6 stone thru calorie counting before....yea i have loose skin on my arms belly and legs my belly is the worst i cant wear shorts or skirts etc without tights as it holds my legs in place lol very annoying tho xx

Ahhh wow you have done so well. That's my worst worry about losing a lot of weight. I don't want to lose it all and then feel worse about how I look. I think in going to have to invest in some weights and start Zumba to see if it helps. Do you still feel a lot better than before? X

I feel amazing to be honest obv il feel alot better once this 2 stone had gone but my loose skin dosent bother me too much i look at it like its my little memory of loosig all that weight altho it is annoying at tines hust hooe t dosent get worse the thing i want most is a boobjob lol i find it hard to remember me being so big i just remmeber it was a horrible time and i never thought id loose weight ever!!! been at around 12ish stone for the last 2 and a hlf years before that i was arou.d 13/14/15 for about 4 years (ive had too kids so my weight went up and down) then i decided i had to loose more and been at 12 since so ive managed to maintian my weight but getting to the point now where im worried if i dont do something drastic like this i will get really big again and it spurs me on to continue xxx

Wow that's amazing. Very inspiring :)

well done on your weight loss :) I'm terrified of loose skin, I'm single and only 23 so I don't really want an old womans body when I shift all this weight :(

I'm 30 and terrified Nat. Lol. Iv always been big since I was about 12 do I'm thinking...surely my skin will have forgotten how to shrink by now. I have a lot to lose too! There's a lady in the slimming world club that I went to and she was bigger than me and now is a size 14. She lost the weight quite quick and hardly has any loose skin. U can't notice it at all unless she points it out so that gave me a little hope. I bought a kettle bell to excursive my bingo wings as iv heard they are brilliant for toning arms and skin :)

Dont worry to much about loose skin girls im only 25 but lost the majority of my weight at about 22 my loose skin isnt bad and its nothig a pair of knickers wont cover up lol and even wothout its not bad and u can only notice it the most when i lie down and pull it lol but seriously dont worry no one knows i have loose skin till i point it out and dont worry that guys will be put off cus they wont i dont think ure loose skin will be half as bad as u think its going to be just try and exercise while doing this diet to try and tone up urre skin a bit while loosig weight so fast....were only young and our skin is still quite good and like u janine i was big from a young age xxx

:) either way, I know I would rather be slim with a bit of extra skin that huge and filling that skin :p

I agree, it's definatley better than being big! Will just exercise as much as I can, I'm gona start doing yoga as much as I can I think thats gona be brilliant for toning everything up, I've been big all my life so I'm hoping my skin is kind to me and goes back where it's supposed to haha!

Back