28+4

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
Xxxx

Attachments

• image-3816375644.jpg
    image-3816375644.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 121
I hope hope it's water guys have I told u bout my heartburn well I been so sick I have stopped choc caffeine spivey greasy acid food inc all salad which made me worse aswell as choc I am having a light dinner no more take outs for me I am fed up of the petrol feeling burning in my throat so im stopping all the foods that do it to me I'm having cereal and toast in morning so I'm full and try have dinner at lunch/Midafternoon and c how I go from there I hope I won't gain too much now I have stopped the sweets and choc woooooo wish me luck and this heartburn does one x

I've had awful heartburn too, I'm now living off gaviscon which sometimes works fantastically and other times gives me 5 minutes relieve x

I wish I couldn't touch chocolate it'd help me out big time, I couldn't stand choc between weeks 8 and 13 when had bad nausea but then the loving of choc came back with a vengeance! x

I can't go with out but love hot chocolate I actually think this is my craving as day 1 always fancied it and have to have one a day x

Back