28 Day Challenge

by the way i meant my target was by the end of this challenge, my overall target weight is between 10stone 7 and 9 stone 7 depending on how i feel once i loose weight

xxx

Evening Guys :wavey:

Anyone up for a quick report?:fyi:

Iv done really well today :):):), drunk 3.5 lts so far and have had 2 of my tetra's.

Once the little tigers are in bed, I will settle down with my last tetra and water and relax in front of Holby City :D

How's it gone today?

bm2lm xx

hey

have had a tetra and a shake so far, think making truffles with last pack, had 6 pints of water so doin well

:)

xxx

had bad day,diet fine. had eyelashes tinted as going away with sexy husband for weekend,have had an allergic reaction and my eyeballs are pure red,i look like the devils spawn,went to boots,bought eyedrops,are better but still sore ,.... oh and i came on ,so much for having a dirty weekend away

Good day so far
1 banana poridge
1 chicken salad
2 1/2 litres water
1 diet coke
2 packs to go

had bad day,diet fine. had eyelashes tinted as going away with sexy husband for weekend,have had an allergic reaction and my eyeballs are pure red,i look like the devils spawn,went to boots,bought eyedrops,are better but still sore ,.... oh and i came on ,so much for having a dirty weekend away

Oh thats sounds painful and AF knows when to find you too, so typical :(

Hope you feel better soon :hug99:

Bm2lm xx

SORRY, age think......
ME are you still bored yet.............should have said

Razor....are you still bored yet.

plus put it on the wrong thread...whoops

Hiya, I have done ok today I have been in work all day so it was easy to keep my mind off food, even though I work in a sandwich shop. I have managed 3 litres of water today but I did drink a bottle of coke zero, I could not resist.

My start weight is 11stone 11 and my target is 10stone 11.

I am now sat here while my other half has a large pizza, wedges and garlic bread from dominoes whilst he watches the football, it smells soo good :cry: but I will resist.

oh well I might as well have another pint of water.

karina do u jus have a stone to loose in total, if so u will prob be at target by the end of this challenge :)

i have jus made jelly with the orange water flavour and its delicious :) yum yums we can have this extra than our 3 food packs cant we?

havin truffles with my last pack mmm

xxx

Hi Stacey,unfortunately not I have at least 2 stone to lose. I am only 5ft 4 to have a bmi of 25 I have to weigh 10stone 5 so my CDC has set my target at 9 stone7 and that will give me a bmi of 22. My CDC said to ss until I reach my target of 9stone 7 is that right? So hopefully just two months of ss.
:)

ooh truffles sound nice how do you make those? Is it similar to muffins?:)

hey yea, i am 5'4 and wana be down to 9 and a half too :)

truffles - mix a choc or choc shake with a lil cld water and mix into a thick paste, so its smooth but thick enough that u could stand ya spoon up in it, dollop onto a small plate into 'truffle' shapes and put in freezer or 50 mins, i usually get around 8

xxx

thanks for support girls , yes still sore ,am going to bed to pray for a better tommorow . just spoke to sexy husband. general conversation went .
so we arent eating out ?
no
and we arent drinking
no
and no sex
no
why are we going away again ?

you have to laugh , or you would cry

Thanks for that Stacey, think I will have my last half a pack as truffles.yum yum.

Back