28 Day Challenge

good luck for day 3 everyone!!!

bit dissapointed with myself last night, only drank 3 pints of water :( will make up for it today

xxx

Good morning folks, did brilliant yesterday, kept my head down and did the business, WI with Madam Dotty tonight so am feeling positive about that.

Morning everyone, i am still doing ok, am doing 790 when the urge to eat takes over. Working so far, scales say 6lb down since Tues.

Here we go, day 3 :)

How's it going?

Im feeling very grumpy today, got the kids home from school and I just keep biting their heads off.

Only 25 days to go.

bm2lm xx

haha i jus need to drink loads of water

its my auntie funeral today so dont wanna drink too much this morning cos service is 45 mins then crem with no loo :(

i feel like i have lost weight so looking forward to weigh in on sunday :)

xxx

Aww Stacey, hugs for ur aunties funeral, hope it was ok!

bm2lm, SNAP!! my kids are driving me mental!!

Anyone wanna buy 3 little monsters?? lol

Yesterday i had about 3 litres all in all which i think is pretty good, today im on to just over 1 & a half, but ill drink loads tonight to stop me feeling hungry! lol

Lucie xxx

Hey Everyone

Hope u alldoing well on day 4, Ive been good, no cheating just need to increase water

Check in again soon

Noelle

hey

day 4 and going well so far :) not cheated at all, jus need to up the water too, tried on a pair on size 14 trousers this morning from primark and they fastened, tight but they fit, hopefully couple more weeks nd i can wear them :) wearing size 18's from them wen i started 2 weeks ago

xxx

Looks like 8lb down so far for me! I am chuffed! Gotta be good this weekend, think i am gonna abstain from any food (or drink, lol:p ), as i am an all or nothing kinda girl! Nothing but packs for me!

Hope everyone else has a nice weekend!

Hi All,

Well so far ive managed 3 litres of water today!! YAY!! Can you tell ive been hungry? lol water is NO subsitute! lol
I have had to have an extra pack tonight cos im so hungry today! Im a bit disapointed with myself but at least i didnt binge on nothing i shouldnt have.

Lucie xxx

im back,behaved while away and even watched hubby eating ice cream , pizza , burgers and drinking guinness and never flinched. am massively proud of self , four pounds down already,weigh in tuesday .

hey everyone

bit of a dilema, i didnt realise till 2 this morning that i hadnt had any packs at all yesterday, what do i do now, just have my 3 packs today or have an extra one

xxx

im back,behaved while away and even watched hubby eating ice cream , pizza , burgers and drinking guinness and never flinched. am massively proud of self , four pounds down already,weigh in tuesday .

Well done Jazz.
Feels good doesn't it.:D
When do you weigh in next?

Still at 8lb lost since 1st May, i am away for a couple of days now! Be good everyone! I plan to be!

Have a good time & report back soon.:cool:

hey everyone

bit of a dilema, i didnt realise till 2 this morning that i hadnt had any packs at all yesterday, what do i do now, just have my 3 packs today or have an extra one

xxx

I'd be inclined to aim to have the 3 & add an extra 1/2 if you're happy to. Unless you're near the height for 4 shakes then maybe add a whole one.Repeat the next day if you want.
In the long run missing a few shakes will make no significant difference to your vitamin & minereal intake,but try to keep with the shakes as far as you can.

It's not always as easy as it seems & I should know. I generally split my packs into 2, sometimes into 3.As a result I can end the day with a part pack in the draw where I keep them.I managed to slowly get behind by about 8 packs over a couple of months.My CDC siad that theres enough slack built into the system for it not to be unsafe,but to try & keep up.
How hard can it be to count up to 3?:sigh:

Back