28 Day Challenge

Hi,:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Here we go guys, Day 1 commences :)

Ok, everyone ready and revved up?

Lets take it a day at a time, if you struggle at any time then we'll all be here to get you going again :)

Maybe we can all report back at the end of the day, just to say how it went. Then next monday we'll report back with our losses.

Is everyone happy with that weigh in day?

Lets all aim for about 8 pints of water :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: today and about 15 minutes of light exercise :)

Soon we'll be seeing :scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale:

Good luck ;)

bm2lm xx

Yes please.
mon's is fine.i'm usually a tues.but can always sneak in a day early.

Start weight=176lb.=12st 8lb
day 28 desired weight= 164lb =11st 10lb.

See you next week for an update.

oh i wisah i could join you but our home scales are broken lol.

i get weighed on wednesdays.

Hi,

My current weight is 13st 7lbs and would like to see 12st 7lb by Day 28.

Whats your current weight and 28 day target weight?

bm2lm xx

Hi, my weight when I was weighed last Thursday was 12st 10lbs but can I review that when I have been weighed tonight at GP's then I will weigh myself Monday morning before I come to work coz I would love to be 11st 9.5lbs before I go away as that will be 5st cracked.

Is it okay to do that - pretty pleeeeeeeeeease!

Thats fine hun :)

I put the wrong day down for next weeks weigh in (thought it was monday today:doh: ), Its ment to be TUESDAY is that change ok with you guys?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

yes,i am gettin weighed on sunday too, shall report on tue tho :)

start weight of this week 13 stone 9.5 lbs
8 pints sounds good (well not good hahah but do-able)

xxx

hi can i join I have my weigh in tonight i really need something to keep me going!

Hi,:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Here we go guys, Day 1 commences :)

Ok, everyone ready and revved up?

Lets take it a day at a time, if you struggle at any time then we'll all be here to get you going again :)

Maybe we can all report back at the end of the day, just to say how it went. Then next monday we'll report back with our losses.

Is everyone happy with that weigh in day?

Lets all aim for about 8 pints of water :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: today and about 15 minutes of light exercise :)

Soon we'll be seeing :scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale:

Good luck ;)

bm2lm xx

Failed, :break_diet:

Me.

Back