28 Weeks & Still No Weight Gain....

....In fact im 30lbs lighter then pre-pregnancy :confused:

Has this happened to anyone else?? Little confused as my 1st pregnancy in 2010 saw a hefty 3 stone gain!!

Will give you a brief oversight about my weight loss journey:

*Started out in Feb 2012 at 16st2lbs, lost 9lbs in 6 weeks on weight watchers & maintained for

*Found out i was pregnant in April 2012 and was weighing in a 15st7lbs

*At 12-14 weeks had a hideous bout of M/S & lost 10lbs

*Despite gaining my appetite back & eating normally still continued to lose weight.

*Now at 28 weeks im currently at 13st5lbs

Trying to keep active and healthy till D-Day and plan after my 6 weeks check up to start on my gym and eating plan to get into my size 8's before my 24th birthday next year :D :D

Be interesting to get to know other mums and mums to be on our yummy mummy mission!!!

xxxx

Hiya lucky u ive gained 28lbs and im now 30wks lol. Hope u and baby are both well.xx

Wow! That's amazing!! Go you!!

I'd love a pregnancy exactly like that!!!

I'm very early, only got my BFP last Wednesday so I'm 4w+5 and already lost 2lbs since finding out and hoping to keep it up to be honest. I won't be "dieting" as such throughout, but would like to carry on following Slimming World as to me, it's just eating healthy and fresh foods and limiting the rubbish - which is exactly what I should be doing whilst pregnant anyway! :)

I would love throughout my pregnancy to be lighter than what I was before finding out as it can only do the baby good if I'm healthier - as long as they are getting all the right vitamins etc. :)

Well done you! Doing so well! :) xx

thats awesome :) i had hoped to maintain throughout but have gained over a stone at 23 weeks :( anyway if i were you i wouldnt worry, id enjoy xx

Back