29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Ugh so my totm has arrived out of nowhere. It usually let's it's self be known for a good week before hand! Hoping it doesn't scupper my loss on Friday. Will drink more water. Had 11 glasses today, i think! I lost count! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, lots of water, good on ya!

Hope you feel ok with TOTM and it doesn't hold you back. Keep chugging, have a good day today!! :)x

Auburn said:
Wow, lots of water, good on ya!

Hope you feel ok with TOTM and it doesn't hold you back. Keep chugging, have a good day today!! :)x

Oh I hope I lose! I weighed this morning and gained :( I'm gonna have an extra good day today with loads of water and if I still show a gain tomorrow I'll know it's coz of totm. So frustrating though, was feeling so positive about it. And I have caught joes cold too :(

Bleurgh! X

SO I LOST 3.5 LBS :) woooo! so happy! i'd got to that point yesterday, so havent lost any since then, but i blame TOTM and im sure i'll be down again next week!

so ive lost 30 lbs! and ive uPdated my sig coz ive completed a mini goal! 2 stone DONE!!

my bmi is going down, from 61.6 to 57.1 , brill to see those numbers drop!

heres to another good week :) xx

Your doing amazing, well done so happy for you! Usually by this point I get fed up of dieting but I know I've got a long way to go so its just my way of life for the next year or so xx

oasis6918 said:
Your doing amazing, well done so happy for you! Usually by this point I get fed up of dieting but I know I've got a long way to go so its just my way of life for the next year or so xx

Yep I feel exactly the same. I've never stuck to it for so long and I think that's why I am still going, because it's habit now! I could never go back. Plus we've got the support of here and 'other unmentionable places on the interweb' and it's a great boost.
Are u in the oct challenge? I've got 2 weeks to get 6.5 lbs off so come on woman, let's get dieting :) xxx

oasis6918 said:
Oh I didn't know there was an Oct challenge lol so no I've missed it x

Get in it. Add your 3 lb loss and join in :) I only added my first loss this week so you'll be fine :) xx

Had a high cal weekend but not over my mfp cals so gonna have 1500 a day til weigh in. I did that last week and it worked :)
Sausage pasta for tea tonight so should fill me up nicely.

Sausage pasta was yummy! U want recipe?

Ive had a good week since Monday and am confident for a good loss tomorrow. Today I have the start of a tummy bug that's going round so have lost alot of water. Worried that big loss tommorrow will mostly be coz I'm
Poorly. Will have to be extra good on the weekend so I see a good loss next week.

When will I have a week where I'm not ill?!!!!

X

Ooh yes please!
Gosh being ill isn't fun, I totally agree there. There's a bit of a tummy bug going round here too, I've felt a bit funny but keeping water levels up seems to help.
Look after yourself! Do you take any vitamins or supplements? x

Auburn said:
Ooh yes please!
Gosh being ill isn't fun, I totally agree there. There's a bit of a tummy bug going round here too, I've felt a bit funny but keeping water levels up seems to help.
Look after yourself! Do you take any vitamins or supplements? x

No vits etc, am not organised enough for that! Just took some diarrhoea tabs so hopefully that'll help. TMI lol.
Been having loads of water to flush it through so hopefully it won't last.

Sausage pasta recipe....

4 - 8 sausages ( I used 4 and some lidl chorizo)
1 celery stick
1-2 carrots
1 onion
2 garlic cloves
Tin toms
Chilli flakes/powder
Olive oil/ fry light
Worcestershire sauce optional
A pasta of your choice. I used spag this time.

Cook the sausages and let them cool. I used left over ones from day before. Slice length ways then chop into small pieces. Do the same with the chorizo if you use it ( but don't precook it)

Dice the onion carrots and celery small and finely chop the garlic. Add to pan with oil or fry light. Put lid in and cook on medium for about 5 mins. Add the sausages and stir about a bit. Add tin toms and chilli, 1/2 tsp and a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper, a small glug of Worcestershire sauce if using it.
You can add water if not enough liquid.

Cook your pasta and then either mix it in the pan with the sausage sauce or serve on top with some grated cheese :)

X

That sounds really tasty, great idea, thank you!!

Glug glug glug, keep glugging that water & feel better soon!!!! :) x

That sounds really tasty, great idea, thank you!!

Glug glug glug, keep glugging that water & feel better soon!!!! :) x

ive been glugging like a loon today! my tummy is making some awful gurgly noises! was gonna do curry for tea but dont think i could stand up for long enough, let alone stomach all them spices so we had grilled burgers in a cheese topped roll with fry light wedges and salad.

i wish i hadnt though!! was gonna relax with a teacake and a cuppa but darent have anything other than water now! lets hope i make it through the night to weigh in tomorrow! xx

Well done annya :)

Toxicsgrl - target 10lbs - 3.5lbs to go
Bambalina- target 7lb - 5.6lbs to go
Emma_30- target 10lbs- 7lbs to go
AnnyaSB - target 2lbs - 0.8lbs to go
toriswan1982 - target 4lb - 4lbs to go
Shelly star x x- target 10lbs- 10lbs to go
Ultrabluedress target 7lb - 5lbs to go
lastslim-target 8lb - 8lb to go

3 lbs off for me :) I'm gonna work uber hard to get the last 3.5 off for this challenge :)

Me too Lou. Less than a pound next week is do-able, but I will have to be really strict and not go over my BMR (around 1360 cals/day) and do some seriously walking with Leslie too :eek:

Back