29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Annya said:
Me too Lou. Less than a pound next week is do-able, but I will have to be really strict and not go over my BMR (around 1360 cals/day) and do some seriously walking with Leslie too :eek:

Me too! I'm definitely going to be doing some Leslie walks! 3.5 lb is do-able but like you I'll have to be strict. Gonna have a treat tonight then be on it all week :) good luck! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oasis6918 said:
I need some tips I'm failing fast :( x

Oh no chuck :( ummm how about stick to 1400 for a week? And as much water as poss? I'm
On 1500 and that's working for me. I have a yog for breakfast, loadsa wAter til lunch then I have either soup or a sandwich or cuppa soup and then a filling tea. Can give you some meal ideas if you want xxx

Had a high cal day today. Had a mcdonalds as a treat then went for a hilly walk to make up for at least some of it! Hadn't had a mcd breakfast since my diet started so I enjoyed the treat. It's a hell of alot of cals for breakfast though and it didn't keep me full for long. Won't be doing that again in a hurry! Been dancing to some 60s tunes with Joe in the house so that's burned some more cals! I really do love dancing :) a woman of my size is rarely seen doing it in public so I'm glad I can do it in front of Joe without him laughing! Hopefully this extra exercise will get me to my 3.5 lb goal for this week :) xx

Auburn said:
I love dancing too, god bless the Wii :D

I don't have a wii. What games are good for exercise or are all of them good?

Had a low cal day today even with a roast dinner I only had about 1050 cals. I'm hungry now but I'm gonna bank that hunger as I know it'll help me get to Octobers goal :) xx

Low cal roast dinner, certainly sounds like a winning option to me!

I love all the dancing games, I have Just Dance 1-2-3 and the Country Dance game, since I'm a bit of a hippy... :D Unfortunately the Wii is in the living room and the hours Im working at the moment means the only time I'm home is my parents prime TV time, so I dont get on as much as I would like, but hey ho :)

Is it strange that I am actually looking forward to hungry days? I think that your willpower is incredible, well done you xx

I've been so hungry today! First time in a looooong time I've been this hungry. But it's ok, I like it!! It tells me I will defo lose weight!! Cut my cals to 1200-1300 this week to make sure i get the 3.5 lbs off for my goal.

Had a yog for breakie, a cube of cheese mid morning coz I was starving, tin of soup and a cheese roll for lunch and spag and meatballs for tea. 1170 cals. I've had 5 glasses of water so far, gonna chug some more and hope it holds off my hunger!

I have to have determination coz I need to do this. I feel like this is my only chance so I'm gonna do it properly. I don't wanna lose it and gain again. And I really feel positive about it!

Xx

I made chicken salad and jp tonight. Was very yummy!

The chicken is garlic roasted and I normally do it with chicken leg quarters but did it with breast and sliced it.

It's quite low cal too! Really tasty. If anyone wants the recipe let me know! It's easy :) x

Had a high cal day today. Had a mcdonalds as a treat then went for a hilly walk to make up for at least some of it! Hadn't had a mcd breakfast since my diet started so I enjoyed the treat. It's a hell of alot of cals for breakfast though and it didn't keep me full for long. Won't be doing that again in a hurry! Been dancing to some 60s tunes with Joe in the house so that's burned some more cals! I really do love dancing :) a woman of my size is rarely seen doing it in public so I'm glad I can do it in front of Joe without him laughing! Hopefully this extra exercise will get me to my 3.5 lb goal for this week :) xx

Glad I'm not the only one that loves dancing :) Been dancing around all day like an Idiot :) Good look with your goal this week xxx

I made chicken salad and jp tonight. Was very yummy!

The chicken is garlic roasted and I normally do it with chicken leg quarters but did it with breast and sliced it.

It's quite low cal too! Really tasty. If anyone wants the recipe let me know! It's easy :) x

Would love the Recipe for this, its sound really tasty xx

Would love the Recipe for this, its sound really tasty xx

you need:

some chicken. either breast or chicken leg quarters (they are 99p for 2 huge ones in aldi!)

2 big cloves of garlic

a tablespoon of olive oil

1 cube of chicken stock

some boiling water

a tiny sprinkling of parsely

a tiny sprinkling of chilli flakes (optional but they add a small bit of heat and colour)

salt and pepper (a pinch of)

crumble a chicken stock cube into an oven tray and pour some boiling water over it, about half an inch, and mix til stock is dissolved. lay out the chicken of your choice (or leave it in the fridge until the end, if you had phsyco meat stealing cat like i have!). chop or mince the garlic and put in a bowl, add the oil and the chilli flakes, parsley and the salt and pepper and mix well. slice some gashes in the chicken then spoon over some mixture onto each piece and rub it into the gashes. put it into the oven on 150 and leave it cook for about 10 mins. then take it out and spoon over some of the liquid on to the chicken and put it back in the oven. do this about 3 -4 times during cooking. it should take about 25 mins to cook the breasts, and about 45 mins to cook the leg quarters.

i have served it with salad or rice or wraps. and each time its been a hit :)

you can leave out the oil or use less to make it lower in fat but a tablespoon isnt that many cals. let me know what you think of it :) x

Auburn said:
That does sound good :D Might give that a go!! x

Its really really yummy!! X

I had a peek at the scales and it's looking good! 2 days left to get to goal! I'm gonna zip my mouth shut so I can't eat!!

No idea what to make for tea. We've got chicken breasts and turkey breast steaks in the freezer so I'm gonna have a search online for a yummy healthy recipe :)

oasis6918 said:
My mouth is watering looks lovely x

You should try it, turkey is cheaper than chicken. I'll let you know how it turns out :) x

I woke up and I weighed and I haven't lost much considering I've been so bloody hungry and i don't think I'm gonna make my goal so im having toast and marmite for my breakfast like a rebel coz I need foooood!!!
If i don't make my goal I will be very annoyed but I will not give up. Going to have a light tea and hope hope hope I weigh less tomorrow! Xx

Back