29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Your foods always so yummy sounding. I really need to get rid of the processed crap xx

I go through phases of fresh for weeks on end, then a week of easy oven stuff.
Tonight we had tesco vege burger 95 cals in a brown roll with a big load of salad and wedges.
I love loads of crunchy salad in a burger :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've set myself a Challenge of losing a stone by the 31st may. 6 weeks, 6 weigh ins...it's doable at 2.5 a week average. That will take me nicely into 60lbs lost! Then I'm gonna go for 10lbs a month after that. I'd love to get to 100lbs lost by my sons 12th birthday at the end of September.

Can't join you in this challenge I'm afraid as I just don't lose 2.5 however hard I try but I will be watching out to see how you get on.

Can't join you in this challenge I'm afraid as I just don't lose 2.5 however hard I try but I will be watching out to see how you get on.

It's nice to know people are interested in how I'm getting on :) how are you getting on? Xx

Are you looking forward to wi hun? Xx

Yeah :) I had a weigh earlier and have reached my April target of 10lb, so any more loss will be a bonus and a great start to my may challenge!

I've been 100% and only have 1 more day to go then Friday night we are prob going out for a meal. Can't wait!

How about you? X

It's nice to know people are interested in how I'm getting on :) how are you getting on? Xx

Well I've lost 24.5 now but 2 meals this week to contend with so don't think my 2 stone will be with me for a couple of weeks. I've lost every week since 1 jan but have been very focused. Keep waiting for the will crash I usually get but not arrived yet! Great you've hit April challenge so early - that's so impressive

Yeah :) I had a weigh earlier and have reached my April target of 10lb, so any more loss will be a bonus and a great start to my may challenge!

I've been 100% and only have 1 more day to go then Friday night we are prob going out for a meal. Can't wait!

How about you? X

Great hun well done!! I've been 100 % all week but my scales are stuck on the same weight since Saturday, I'm gutted I was hoping for a good loss. Really going to get the water flowing tomorrow and Friday see if I can work some magic xx

lou your a star you derve that meal for all the hard work xx

Well I've lost 24.5 now but 2 meals this week to contend with so don't think my 2 stone will be with me for a couple of weeks. I've lost every week since 1 jan but have been very focused. Keep waiting for the will crash I usually get but not arrived yet! Great you've hit April challenge so early - that's so impressive

Well done hun! Losing every week since new year is amazing!!! It just shows what determination you have! Keep it up! :)

Hi Lou!

Love How focused Nd into it you are!! I'm excited about ur wi tomorrow lol! :)

Prob a silly question coz I know u have dropped some dress sizes, but do u feel slimmer? Are you feeling better in general?
Xx

Hi Lou!

Love How focused Nd into it you are!! I'm excited about ur wi tomorrow lol! :)

Prob a silly question coz I know u have dropped some dress sizes, but do u feel slimmer? Are you feeling better in general?
Xx

No!!! Only yesterday I decided to have my photo taken in the same clothes as my very first pic and I cannot see ANY difference!! Joe and dunc swear that they can, but I cannot at all!! I'm still ginormous :/ it's really frustrating and I got really annoyed but its defo spurred me on to keep at it til I can notice.
I mean yeah my clothes are looser and I can sure as heck notice when I'm walking that I weigh less but I'm still 26 stone - that's huge! Even if I lose another 6 stone I'll still be big and that's what so daunting for me. I really hope I notice by then!!!!

So that's not very inspiring but it's the truth :) x

Aww hun you will!! It's harder to see when it's yourself. It will be noticeable keep going. Just think how great you'll feel at the end xx

No!!! Only yesterday I decided to have my photo taken in the same clothes as my very first pic and I cannot see ANY difference!! Joe and dunc swear that they can, but I cannot at all!! I'm still ginormous :/ it's really frustrating and I got really annoyed but its defo spurred me on to keep at it til I can notice.
I mean yeah my clothes are looser and I can sure as heck notice when I'm walking that I weigh less but I'm still 26 stone - that's huge! Even if I lose another 6 stone I'll still be big and that's what so daunting for me. I really hope I notice by then!!!!

So that's not very inspiring but it's the truth :) x

It's weird but you think there's no change and bam, everyone will notice and be commenting! Mine is always the same weight and when I've lost 10% body weight.

image-4016101435.jpg

I saw this pic somewhere on here and you know what I think?

Call me fido and throw me a bone coz if I'm starving myself all week long - I definitely deserve a naughty treat at the end of the week!!

Also... I hope I do notice as the stones come off coz right now I'm feeling like its all a bit pointless!
I'm not going to give up because its made me realise how far I've got to go!

Also... I hope I do notice as the stones come off coz right now I'm feeling like its all a bit pointless!
I'm not going to give up because its made me realise how far I've got to go!

It's definitely not pointless hun! You are doing an amazing job & like u said b4 it feels do good to watch those numbers go down...hopefully it will soon start to show more and you will feel & see the difference!
I know it's disheartening when u can't tell a difference. I'm the same!!! But like you say we have a long journey ahead of us...just make sure you keep going in the right direction :)

Xxx

It's definitely not pointless hun! You are doing an amazing job & like u said b4 it feels do good to watch those numbers go down...hopefully it will soon start to show more and you will feel & see the difference!
I know it's disheartening when u can't tell a difference. I'm the same!!! But like you say we have a long journey ahead of us...just make sure you keep going in the right direction :)

Xxx
yes can totally agree with both off you it takes us a lot of stones to see a difference and others only have to lose 1-2 stone and you can tell but i took some pics when i started and now and i can tell now with my face lol not any off the other :D but im going to keep digging and chucking this fat muck out i do not care how long it takes im going to keep going i know for certain i have lost due to going down in clothes size and being able to walk further and do my dvd everyday good luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back