29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Going to be extra good today as its weigh in tomorrow. I wish I could be extra good every day!! I think I'm going to have a 100% week next week where I don't go over a certain cal limit. Mfp says 2100 but that's too much. I think I'll set it at 1750, and that's high for me. Starting tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :) it better be good coz I am so hungry!!!!!!

I have had tea at 6 and I had 2 small yogs and now I'm so hungry I feel dizzy and a bit sick but I'm going to fight through it and go to bed soon so can wake up to a good loss in the morning :)

X

That's great going. Well Done. You can't be far off fitting into that skirt :)

That's great going. Well Done. You can't be far off fitting into that skirt :)

Nearly!! It's not stretchy at all, it's fine cord so there's no give so when it does fit I will know for sure that I'm a size 28 :) tops and other skirts are fitting me in that size but I'm not counting them. I will try when I've lost another 10 lbs. x

Woo hoo excellent hun, well done xx

Thank you all :)

Teri I saw your status, you must be shattered :( how's your head now?
Hope today is easy for you xx

I'm exhausted, my heads better thanks, it seemed a bad one but my new tablets seemed to work well. I also did an exercise class yesterday right before it. We went for an hour and half long walk around a lake pushing buggies on uneven ground and I've only had 3 hours sleep. I'm going back to bed shortly before The kids settle because I can't keep my e open much longer xx

Hey hun do you have a plan for the week ahead? Xx

Yep - I'm gonna stick to 1700 or less a d drink more water. I am going to do a Leslie sansone walk at least twice.

I have made myself proud today. I am really hungry and joe wants a kebab and I could devour at least a portion of chips but I'm being strong and not giving in :) I'm still hungry and feeling a bit dizzy but it's bedtime soon so I can sleep and not feel hungry!

I've had a good 3 days since weigh in and that's rare for me on a weekend. We shared sausage and chips for lunch, I had half a sausage and half a portion of chips and even after that and chicken curry for tea I've still only had less than 1400 cals today, not including walking while helping look for someone's cat this morning :)

I'm also not going to eat after 7 pm

How about you? What's your plan? X

Damn kebabs... they are my personal favourites alongside pizza. And they happen to be the most high calorie and unhealthy meals out there... damnit!

May have to indulge in a cheeky kebab... in two months or something. :(

Losing weight is worth missing out on any greasy heavenly meal though :)

Yep - I'm gonna stick to 1700 or less a d drink more water. I am going to do a Leslie sansone walk at least twice.

I have made myself proud today. I am really hungry and joe wants a kebab and I could devour at least a portion of chips but I'm being strong and not giving in :) I'm still hungry and feeling a bit dizzy but it's bedtime soon so I can sleep and not feel hungry!

I've had a good 3 days since weigh in and that's rare for me on a weekend. We shared sausage and chips for lunch, I had half a sausage and half a portion of chips and even after that and chicken curry for tea I've still only had less than 1400 cals today, not including walking while helping look for someone's cat this morning :)

I'm also not going to eat after 7 pm

How about you? What's your plan? X

Sounds like a really good plan to me! But make sure you are eating enough...feeling dizzy isn't good! Maybe have a piece of fruit or a yogurt in the evening, it's low cal & might keep the dizzy spells away :) xxx

I tend to get dizzy alot despite what I eat. I have been to the doctor about it but they don't take it seriously. They just see me as a fat person - so every ailment I have is OBVIOUSLY because I'm overweight. Thin people NEVER get ill do they?! Argh!! Lol.

Last night I was hungry but I fought through it and came out the other side :) now I am super hungry this morning but I'm dealing with it by having a shower and getting ready before I eat anything. That way, hunger loses :) I have gotten used to hunger before and it's a great thing. I eat when I choose, and not when my body is begging for it. Obviously if I'm weak and faint etc i will eat lol, but my tummy can wait 30 mins for breakfast, it won't kill me!

So I'm feeling positive that I'm going to smash my April challenge of 10lbs. Only got 1.7lb left to lose. May is 5 weigh ins for me so I'm going for 12lbs in may :) x

Back