29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

i weighed this morning, and thankfully my weight is on the way down again. im hoping it'll be a STS this friday, or even a lb off! i'll be happy with that. im kinda hovering around the 1400-1600 cals a day mark and it seems to be working a bit better than the 2240 that mfp tells me to have. but, if i have all my mfp cals on one day, i'll pull it back the next day and only have about 1200.

im happy with how things are going. its slow but its coming off. i was meant to go back to the doc 6 weeks after i saw him the first time and its been more than 6 weeks. i dont feel i need to see him, as im doing ok on my own. but, when i hit 170 i will make an appt as then i will have lost 24lbs since he weighed me last but 41 lbs in total since my diet started and it'll good for him to see i havent given up.

ooooooh im looking for to logging my weight tomorrow :) i will be completing one of my mini goals in my signature :) feels soooo good!!! hope everyone else has a good weigh in tomorrow! xx

oasis6918 said:
I'm weighing on Sunday and I know I'll have gained but the question is how much! I think about 4lb :( x

:( don't be sad, I was expecting to lose 2/3lbs but I think it's gonna be 1, wasn't prepared for that yet, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just had such a bad week, been back on track since Monday but yesterday and today I'm so ill with cold I just can't bare the thought of fruit or yogurt or veg and have gone with quick easy food that lies well on my dodgy stomach x

oasis6918 said:
I've just had such a bad week, been back on track since Monday but yesterday and today I'm so ill with cold I just can't bare the thought of fruit or yogurt or veg and have gone with quick easy food that lies well on my dodgy stomach x

Ahhh Hun hope cold goes quick!! It's horrible being ill, you need to eat when ill, so understand!!

I'm shattered ATM and just want comfort food xx

louise, ive just read your whole diary and wow, deffo an encouraging read. i want to loose at least 5 stone but set it at 4 for now but im struggling. this is nearing the end of week 2 and i did loose last week but the scales seem to b going back up. very disheartening. reading this has gave me a frame of mind to carry on x

starynights said:
louise, ive just read your whole diary and wow, deffo an encouraging read. i want to loose at least 5 stone but set it at 4 for now but im struggling. this is nearing the end of week 2 and i did loose last week but the scales seem to b going back up. very disheartening. reading this has gave me a frame of mind to carry on x

:) wow glad i can inspire someone!! If I can do this then anyone can. It's coming off super slow but I'm ok with that. It took me a while to get to a stage where I'm at the right cal intake for me personally so don't expect miracles. You'll get there, probably much sooner than me :) when is your weigh day? Xx

Ps. Even i haven't read the thread all in one go :) 13 pages is an epic read! X

Today I've had a muller Greek yog which are delish :) 2 pieces of toast and marmite and beef strips in BBQ marinade and salad for tea. I made garlic bread but resisted having any and let Joe and Duncan share it. Trying to stay off carbs before weigh in tomorrow.
Tea was really nice and I had some grated cheese on it to bulk up the protein.

Tomorrow I'm doing the hairy bikers sausage cassoulet and I'm gonna having garlic bread with it as a Friday treat :) can't wait!

starynights said:
im going to weigh in tomoro but then after next week im changing to a monday x

Well
Good luck for tomorrow :) x

ooooh 1.1 lbs off :) amazed at this considering the bad start to the week! very happy to get some more off!

and im finally now 27 stone something :) :) sooo nice to be out of the 28s! was there for so long! im hoping i can smash another one of my mini goals next week! lets get dieting!

next saturday is my sons 11th birthday, he has requested a cooked breakfast and we'll be eating out in the evening after bowling, so im gonna try to be extra good this week to make up for the bad weekend in advance!

ps. its also fab to see my bmi going down! from 61.6 to 57.8. not a vast difference but it means im getting healthier and thats fantastic for me :D x

Go Lou :party0049: Go Lou :party0049: Go Lou :party0049: Go Lou :party0049:

Go Lou :party0049: Go Lou :party0049: Go Lou :party0049: Go Lou :party0049:

hahaha thats made me smile! i like that!! thanks annya xx

Back