29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! :) whats the eating plan you're following, are you enjoying it?
Got anything good planned for tonight? :) x

Auburn said:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow! :) whats the eating plan you're following, are you enjoying it?
Got anything good planned for tonight? :) x

I'm just eating within my cals on mfp and exercising here and there. Not finding it hard at all!
Just had a weigh before bed and no loss but may change in the morning. Doubt it though! Not too bothered coz it's day 3 of 5 of TOTM so i know I won't lose.
Got my sisters wedding 2 weeks tomorrow so I'm going back on sf for 2 weeks but having soup for lunch not shake, may alternate Between 2 shakes a day and 1. Wanna lose 7lbs by wedding so gonna be extra strict to see big results. I know it's not sustainable so I'll go back to cal counting afterwards. I've lost 20lbs in 2 months and it's not fast but over a year thats 120lbs which is loads :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No weightloss this week. It's ok though, still positive :)

Have cut my cals to 1400 for 2 weeks so I can lose a few extra lbs for the wedding. Looking forward to some structure with the shakes again. Decided on 2 a day and healthy tea. Tonight I'm making biryani with garlic wrap :) can't wait! Xx

Sorry there was no loss! Must be down to TOTM, definitely. Bet you'll have something off next week!

That biryani sounds gorgeous, well jealous!

The shake plan sounds good too, you'll get those lbs off by the big do, keep drinking your water and you'll be grand :)

Happy weekend Lou! x

Auburn said:
Sorry there was no loss! Must be down to TOTM, definitely. Bet you'll have something off next week!

That biryani sounds gorgeous, well jealous!

The shake plan sounds good too, you'll get those lbs off by the big do, keep drinking your water and you'll be grand :)

Happy weekend Lou! x

Thank you :)

I had a sneaky weigh this morning and it's looks good for Friday :)

How's your weekend going ? X

Excellent! Here's to a good result next time!
My weekend has been lovely thanks! Done loads of clearing up, had a good few meals and stuck to my food plan, wahoo! :D

Hope your weather is ok, for the weekend! Do you have plans for the bank hol?x

No weightloss this week. It's ok though, still positive :)

I was a STS too on Friday Lou - no matter, it will come off when it's good and ready!

Just back from a weekend rally in Weston-super-Mare - too much food so I MUST get back on track. My new Fitbit arrived whilst I was away so I am re-motivated to get those steps in!

Good luck for your fortnight project xxxx

I've been starving today. It was brill :) weirdly enjoyed it!! Now I know I will have lost weight on Friday! Finally under the 180 :) can't wait! X

Just measured and have lost 3.5 inches off my waist and 5 inches off each of my arms and legs. Since July! :)

Woop-woop :woohoo::wee::party0011:

Exactly why I always suggest folks don't just look at the number on the scales :D

toxicsgrl said:
Just measured and have lost 3.5 inches off my waist and 5 inches off each of my arms and legs. Since July! :)

Whoop whoop! Well done you!

I was in asda yesterday and I saw a lovely dress. Even though all my size 8 & 10 clothes don't fit me anymore I still couldn't bare buying it in my current size so I bought it in a size 10 as a bit of motivation!

I got to target earlier this year and had to buy a whole new wardrobe but I stupidly put it all back on again so none of my clothes fit... You are inspiration to keep gong!

Thank you :)

My uncle asked me yesterday how was my diet going, he said he was worried about asking incase I'd given up!
I said I'm never going to give up. Where will my life go if I give up? I'll get bigger and unhealthier and I won't have much of life. If I carry on, a whole world off opportunity will open up to me! I've always wanted to go kayaking and swimming in the sea, want to go on a plane and see the world. All these things keep me going and out of a lifetime, it will only tame 2 short years! I'll have another 50+ years to live :)

Lost 4.1 lbs this week :) 11 kgs in all!!

Am finally out of the 180s and am now 178.1! So glad to be going down in numbers!!!
Wanted to lose 7 lbs by my sisters wedding next Friday so am on track for that! It'd great to smash it :)

oasis6918 said:
Wow that's great how'd you do it? I want more than 2lb this week x

Well I sort of mixed sf with juddd .I had a good sf day or low day like yesterday then had a full cal day then next. I even had a huge burger and chips one night but didn't go over cals. Didn't enjoy it at all! Tasted horrid, can't believe I ever liked them! I'm glad I did it though coz I won't be doing it again!
So as I had a light day yesterday, today I'm going to have a more food day! Just had a yog for breakfast and will prob have some toast at about half 10. Soup for lunch and I'm doing peppered beef grill things with new potatoes and salad for tea.
Wanna get off at least 2.5 lb by next Friday. :) xx

Saturday I will go back to sf and have it for 2 meals and a normal tea for the rest of the week x

I have just been reading about juddd this morning, I'd not heard about it before... I dont know how well I'd do with that I really, really struggle with moderation so I dont think I would be able to pull it back!! ;)

Back