29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

I went to Evans and tried on some tops in a size 26/28 and they all fitted :) I didn't buy any apart from a couple of vests in that size for layering and I'm so happy I don't have to buy 30/32 :) :) :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice Lou! Congrats! 2lbs or more is always fantastic!

In terms of feeling better and seeing the differences in yourself. I didn't notice any change to myself until around 3 weeks ago where I was like "wow, I really have lost a lot". It just hit me hard out of nowhere and noticed the differences.

I'm being brave.....

Here is my before face (sooooooo fat) and my other day face.... (Also fat)

(I smile weirdly coz I hate smiling in pics!! And having my pic taken full stop)

I *think* I see a difference, I keep asking joe and he's getting pissed off lol :D

b6oc2w.jpg

Attachments

• image-3677684760.jpg
    image-3677684760.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 58
  • image-2299172796.jpg
    image-2299172796.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Hah yes ofc there is a difference! Your face is definitely slimmer!

Hah yes ofc there is a difference! Your face is definitely slimmer!

:) good! It better be!! X

I went to Evans and tried on some tops in a size 26/28 and they all fitted :) I didn't buy any apart from a couple of vests in that size for layering and I'm so happy I don't have to buy 30/32 :) :) :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh lou that is great news xxx

lou you can tell in your face and you can tell with your shoulders there slimmer i must be brave and put mine on oh good i hope this forum can take it lol lol

lou you can tell in your face and you can tell with your shoulders there slimmer i must be brave and put mine on oh good i hope this forum can take it lol lol

Well if it can take my hideous fat chops then I'm sure it can take your angelic features :) go on... I'd love to see your face to go with your name! Put it here if you want :) xxx

Bloody fantastic hun!!!!!! 2lbs off and there is DEFO a big difference in your pics! You look lovely hun!!!!

Fab news about the size 26/28 that's brilliant! Xxxx

Wow so pretty! Can see a massive change :D :D

Bloody fantastic hun!!!!!! 2lbs off and there is DEFO a big difference in your pics! You look lovely hun!!!!

Fab news about the size 26/28 that's brilliant! Xxxx

Thank you :) I think I will see myself like the first pic for a looooong time yet.

And that answers your question I guess, whether there's a difference. Hopefully another stone by the end of may will help me notice a bit more.

It felt great to be going straight for the 26/28s. I know it's still huge, and way off a size 12 but its a step in the right direction!! X

Wow so pretty! Can see a massive change :D :D

Thank you :)

How are you getting on? Long time no see. Did you move house?

Nice to see you back :) xx

Thank you :)

How are you getting on? Long time no see. Did you move house?

Nice to see you back :) xx

Thanks - ended up staying where we were, we were getting to emotional and stressed over the move.. A few months on and I am glad we made that decision :)

Thanks - ended up staying where we were, we were getting to emotional and stressed over the move.. A few months on and I am glad we made that decision :)

Awww I'm glad you are happy :) how's the weightloss going?

I had a terrible few weeks but super back on it now. Xx

Lou you look so young! You are very pretty and there is a great difference! Well done! I think you are amazing and your slow and steady approach shows control, confidence and calm. I really admire that.

Lou you look so young! You are very pretty and there is a great difference! Well done! I think you are amazing and your slow and steady approach shows control, confidence and calm. I really admire that.

Thank you!

I am young :) 30 isn't old :D

They do say that you are only as old as the man you feel and he's 23 and a super muscly tree surgeon so.... Yeah :) LOL

Back