29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Thank you :) I think I will see myself like the first pic for a looooong time yet.

And that answers your question I guess, whether there's a difference. Hopefully another stone by the end of may will help me notice a bit more.

It felt great to be going straight for the 26/28s. I know it's still huge, and way off a size 12 but its a step in the right direction!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That next stone will be off before you know it!

Going down dress sizes is a huge step in the right direction. I can't wait till I go down some! I have loads of 24/22 that I would love to be in for the summer but that's prob a bit too ambitious lol!

Hahaha! Just saw ur post about being as old as the Man Ur feelin! I gotta get me a toyboy :)

Xxx

Thank you!

I am young :) 30 isn't old :D

They do say that you are only as old as the man you feel and he's 23 and a super muscly tree surgeon so.... Yeah :) LOL

He sounds nice!!!! Mine is a site manager but just moved to a tiny company so back to doing hands on - those muscles and leanness should return soon phwoaaar!

He sounds nice!!!! Mine is a site manager but just moved to a tiny company so back to doing hands on - those muscles and leanness should return soon phwoaaar!

:) it's weird though coz I always liked bigger men but I definitely appreciate the more hunky model now!!
He's the male version of me, the way our personalities are so although we look like a total odd couple on the outside - we are perfect for each other in every other way! X

Lou those pics are great you can definitely see a different, no mistaking that hun. I agree I have lost over 3 stone and don't think I look much different. but other people are noticing. I agree with a previous poster about how pretty you are. You should post pics more often!! good luck hun xx

Lou those pics are great you can definitely see a different, no mistaking that hun. I agree I have lost over 3 stone and don't think I look much different. but other people are noticing. I agree with a previous poster about how pretty you are. You should post pics more often!! good luck hun xx

Thank you!!

Joe is fed up of me asking him if he can see a difference in the pics. I still see a huge fat face :/ xx

chezz said:
wow you have done fab with your weightloss it gives me hope that i will get there 1 day x

I you meant me, thanks!! (lol, couldn't quite tell who you meant). You will definitely get there! You've got the right positive attitude and you can really see the difference already on the pictures you put on your thread. Keep up the great work! :) xx

You'll definitely do it hun - lovely pics too, and I agree, you can see more definition in your face in the second one :)

I you meant me, thanks!! (lol, couldn't quite tell who you meant). You will definitely get there! You've got the right positive attitude and you can really see the difference already on the pictures you put on your thread. Keep up the great work! :) xx

thanks tracy lolol im good at doing that lolololol not putting who i mean

thanks tracy lolol im good at doing that lolololol not putting who i mean

Well I'm confused!!!

Anyway - yeah, have a good day all :) x

lol giving someone a compliment but forgetting to put there name lol

glad you had a good day lou

Had a good day yesterday , had a massive yumbalicious tea of mini beef kebabs, chicken goujons, salad and potatoes. It was only about 500 cals! Delish!

Doing something with chorizo tonight - prob jambalaya if I've got all the ingredients.

Hope everyone has a great day :) x

Had a good day yesterday , had a massive yumbalicious tea of mini beef kebabs, chicken goujons, salad and potatoes. It was only about 500 cals! Delish!

Doing something with chorizo tonight - prob jambalaya if I've got all the ingredients.

Hope everyone has a great day :) x

That all sounds so delicious - I'm attempting cauliflower tortillas with spicy chicken and rocket salad for dinner later (the test will be if can get kids to eat the tortillas - they look great in the recipe book, fingers crossed).Just hope I don't end up wishing for jambalaya! I have some chorizo in the fridge so might try that tomorrow. Any recipe for it you'd particularly recommend?

I follow this one without the chicken ... http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1167651/

I'm not feeling too good today so skipping that and just doing pasta with chorizo. It's quicker and easier for a poorly me :)

Your dinner sound yum! Hope it's a success! X

Here's how I used my cals today :

Breakfast: Blt 376 cals

Lunch: chicken and veg soup, roll and cheese 540 cals

Tea: chorizo and bacon pasta 588 cals

image-3316514840.jpg

image-2137086893.jpg

image-1214216074.jpg

And a choc ice for pud :)

I just caught up with your thread. I love the pics you can defiantly see the difference. Well done you! On a side note I think those half century badges look much better than the century ones!

Back