29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Aww, how great to hear someone's voice like that on here, lovely idea! Hope you're feeling a bit better now, we all go through these periods of self doubt and thinking we'll never get there, but I know you will because you've got that determination and keep coming back. Keep up the good work!! :) xx

thanks alex :) its nice to be told people think i can do it :) x

Of course you can do it, all of us can do it!

There is only one thing that could possibly stop us - ourselves.

Lol you will do it! X

It's been ok thanks. How's urs been? Xx

It's been good. I picked up joe from work and went out for an impromptu meal and had chargrilled chicken with spirals and salad and a glass of water. No pud :)

Was lovely! We went to a place that overlooks a marina and it was super sunny and it was gorgeous, and my sister brought my niece to visit as she lives close. She gave me the biggest cuddles ever and showed me what noises different animals make :) I love her :)

Then we came home and watched goodnight sweetheart and went to bed at 10 coz we were both shattered. I woke up at 1 with a really blocked nose and a huge headache :( and its still here now. Ugh.

Anyway.... Today is the first day of our little challenge and I'm looking forward to it :) I will weigh in a bit and update mfp and send you my weight in a pm and we'll go from there xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck on your challenge hun im looking forward to getting back to wi on monday and a fresh start although I am having a good day today xxx

It's been good. I picked up joe from work and went out for an impromptu meal and had chargrilled chicken with spirals and salad and a glass of water. No pud :)

Was lovely! We went to a place that overlooks a marina and it was super sunny and it was gorgeous, and my sister brought my niece to visit as she lives close. She gave me the biggest cuddles ever and showed me what noises different animals make :) I love her :)

Then we came home and watched goodnight sweetheart and went to bed at 10 coz we were both shattered. I woke up at 1 with a really blocked nose and a huge headache :( and its still here now. Ugh.

Anyway.... Today is the first day of our little challenge and I'm looking forward to it :) I will weigh in a bit and update mfp and send you my weight in a pm and we'll go from there xxx

Sounds a lovely day! Hope the cold goes soon tho!!

Day one of the mini challenge!!! Bring it on :) xx

Argh I'm trying to post something but its not letting me :/

Oh it's let's me post short messages!!!!! Grrrrr

Oh it's let's me post short messages!!!!! Grrrrr

Hi all :) I've had a busy weekend in the sun :)

On Saturday we spent a good few hours on the beach and played bowls and beach tennis and paddled, then sat in the sun and had a BBQ :) it was lovely!! It's made me even more determined to lose all this weight by next summer so I can get a wetsuit on and enjoy the waves!

Then yesterday we had my niece for the day and we had fun in the garden. We are going to take her for lunch but my sister forgot to leave the carseat :(

I didn't count cals over the weekend but I didn't go mad with food. I weighed this morning and I saw a tiny loss :) that's defo spurred me on.
I gave myself a talking to in the mirror... I said that I need to stop *ucking about and just get on with it. Bad foods aren't going to make me happy. I want to get as much weight off as poss by October as that's when we go to visit joes mum in Norfolk and she hasn't seen me since last year before I started dieting. I want it to be noticeable, i want the wow reaction :)

Today I've had my Special K and I have already had 1/2 a litre of water and I intend on having 2 a day.

Come on!!!!!!!! Lets get this weight off!

I've realised I go through phases of good losses then gains then losses again. It's annoying lol! I am going to try to keep momentum as long as possible!!

Xx

Sounds like you did give yourself a good talking to :D Your fabulous Lou and I think his mum will say WOW :) What a lovely goal to have. Glad you had a lovely weekend :) xx

Ive got Sandwich thins for lunch...lovin them :)

Sounds like you did give yourself a good talking to :D Your fabulous Lou and I think his mum will say WOW :) What a lovely goal to have. Glad you had a lovely weekend :) xx

Thank you :)

I hope someone notices in October! Xx

I'm glad to hear you're back in the zone, Lou, let's all keep that positive outlook going! :) xx

Yes indeed!! I hope it holds!! I keep saying OCTOBER to myself. I think I might stick it on the fridge! Xx

Ive got Sandwich thins for lunch...lovin them :)

They are yummy aren't they :) I used them at the beach BBQ instead of bread rolls and they were perfect! Bread rolls are like 250 cals each and the thins are 100 :) x

Back