29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

toxicsgrl said:
Yes indeed!! I hope it holds!! I keep saying OCTOBER to myself. I think I might stick it on the fridge! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get one of those countdown apps for your phone! :) xx

Get one of those countdown apps for your phone! :) xx

Oooh I didn't know they had them. I will look for one now :) x

120 days until October 1st.

In the words of Jack Dawson from Titanic - I'm going to make each day count.

X

toxicsgrl said:
120 days until October 1st.

In the words of Jack Dawson from Titanic - I'm going to make each day count.

X

Perfect, you can lose loads in that space of time. :) xx

Joe is away til Friday on a course so it's just me and dunc. I'm in bed now coz I'm bored and don't want to resort to eating!
I keep talking myself out of ordering anything from a takeaway coz I know I'll feel bad about it afterwards.
One half of my brain says I should have a Chinese or Indian and the other half is saying NO!! OCTOBER!!

So far October is winning! X

Woohoo go October!! :D you can do it Lou! Maybe have some yummy healthy snacks stocked up so you can grab that instead - and brush your teeth! I never want to eat after Iv brushed my teeth - food tastes gross afterwards anyways :D xx

Woohoo go October!! :D you can do it Lou! Maybe have some yummy healthy snacks stocked up so you can grab that instead - and brush your teeth! I never want to eat after Iv brushed my teeth - food tastes gross afterwards anyways :D xx

Good idea :) the problem with healthy snacks is that I'll get into the habit of snacking and I'm trying to get out of it!

I had another little weigh at 5am and its good. Although that 7lb i lost has gone back on :(

I hope to get it off again this week so next week I can have an actual proper loss of fat that I haven't lost yet!!

Hi Lou (and everyone else!)

Firstly, Lou you're doing fab, keep going!!! A positive mindset is EVERYTHING! :D

I used to snack all the time, instead of reaching for crisps or chocolate I now grab something healthy, maybe an apple (I've just had one haha) or even something like sugar free jelly (again, had that earlier). Fills me up just as much as crisps would & I feel better afterwards!

And remember.. OCTOBER if you ever feel the urge to have something unhealthy!
Good luck! :)

Hi Lou (and everyone else!)

Firstly, Lou you're doing fab, keep going!!! A positive mindset is EVERYTHING! :D

I used to snack all the time, instead of reaching for crisps or chocolate I now grab something healthy, maybe an apple (I've just had one haha) or even something like sugar free jelly (again, had that earlier). Fills me up just as much as crisps would & I feel better afterwards!

And remember.. OCTOBER if you ever feel the urge to have something unhealthy!
Good luck! :)

Thank you :)

Those snacks are great alternatives to crisps! I love savoury things though, I can take or leave sweet stuff. I'd rather not snack coz it gets me in to bad habits :/

What diet are you following? Xx

I'm going to pick up Duncan from sports club then take him to Something's Cooking (quite a famous chip shop here) and we are going to get some tea and then take it down to Goodwick beach and eat it in the sun :) then we will have a walk along the pier to burn off the chips :)

I'm looking forward to it!

It's a posh chip shop, not your usual soggy lumpy chips and cheap sausages.., the portions aren't huge but they are great quality and their chicken bites are to die for. Proper fresh chicken breast. Yummmm xx

We had a gorgeous time this evening :) had tea looking at the lovely blue sea, watching the boats go by. Then we went to the park and I sat wistfully on a beach while dunc played tag with some boys he just met. Then we strolled to tesco express and got some apricot jam and then walked all the way back to the car :)

Home now with sandy toes to enjoy a cuppa tea while listening to what sounds like next door murdering their children.

Oh how I wish I could live on the moon :D xx

We had a gorgeous time this evening :) had tea looking at the lovely blue sea, watching the boats go by. Then we went to the park and I sat wistfully on a beach while dunc played tag with some boys he just met. Then we strolled to tesco express and got some apricot jam and then walked all the way back to the car :)

Home now with sandy toes to enjoy a cuppa tea while listening to what sounds like next door murdering their children.

Oh how I wish I could live on the moon :D xx

I'm not following any diet (such as SW or WW), I'm doing it all alone. Just cutting down my portions, eating more healthy foods and lots of exercise! It's working as I've lost 6 pounds so far in the past 2 weeks.

I'm very jealous of what you had for dinner. I am craving chips right now although just had a lovely curry. Cut out the naan bread & only had a small portion so it's healthier than what I used to have when I had a curry.

Sounds yum :)

I'm doing the same as you, just dieting alone and we are going to feel so much prouder at the end of it :)

6lbs is brill!! Well done!

I made a chicken curry and put it in the fridge for tomorrow's tea but I've gone really weird about chicken. I don't know if I can eat it :/
Every time I eat meat I feel a bit ugh. I think I maybe verging on vegetarianism!! I don't feel ill, I just feel like gagging sometimes and have to leave it alot of the time.
I think I will freeze the curry and joe can have it on the weekend. I have bought myself a cheese and tomato flatbread for my tea tomorrow and I will have that with salad xx

Ooo yes we will be very proud once we reach our target weights!

Did an ASDA home delivery shop today, was very tempting to add snacks to the list. Did add a bar of galaxy to have with strawberries as a treat, but going to cut the bar in half and use the other half some other time.
Sorry I'm rambling on. :D Have a lovely evening!

Ooo yes we will be very proud once we reach our target weights!

Did an ASDA home delivery shop today, was very tempting to add snacks to the list. Did add a bar of galaxy to have with strawberries as a treat, but going to cut the bar in half and use the other half some other time.
Sorry I'm rambling on. :D Have a lovely evening!

That's great will power well done!! It's so easy to add loads of crap to a shopping list on line coz you don't have to face the checkout person with your thousands bags of chocolate buttons and mountains of Pringles lol :D

You ramble away!! I do it alot :p

That's great will power well done!! It's so easy to add loads of crap to a shopping list on line coz you don't have to face the checkout person with your thousands bags of chocolate buttons and mountains of Pringles lol :D

You ramble away!! I do it alot :p

Yeah, it's literally one click of a button and the food is in the virtual basket. :p

I haven't had chocolate for ages so I am going to enjoy my half of the bar of it. :D

I did promise myself I'd do an extra zumba class this week to make up for it too so hopefully I won't have a gain this week. :D

Lou your chip shop sounds amazing!!!!!!!!! I wonder how much postage would be from you to me? Haha. xx

Lou your chip shop sounds amazing!!!!!!!!! I wonder how much postage would be from you to me? Haha. xx

Lol it was yummy :)

I could post you a battered sausage if you like :p

I saw that they have garlic chicken bites and flame grilled cheese burgers. I WANT!! Duncan had one on the burgers and it was amazing. Proper burger made from butchers meat so it wasn't processed, mature cheddar cheese melted over it in a fresh floury bun. He let me have a bite and it was delicious!! I will have to go back one day in the future and have that! X

Back