29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Oh no :( Just stay in bed all day hun - and if it gets worse go to the hospital maybe? I will bring you some lovely soup :D

I had some sleep but got woken up by something. I'm hungry but worried about eating. I will try something small and bland. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no :( Just stay in bed all day hun - and if it gets worse go to the hospital maybe? I will bring you some lovely soup :D

Yes please :) xx

Sounds crappy, get well soon!

Feeling alot better tummy wise. Drank lots of water the last few days and have been good on the diet. Have already lost the small gain I have so I'm going to steam on and aim for a loss on Friday :)

How's everyone doing? X

Lou glad you're feeling better and have tackled the 1lb gain. You'll definitely see a loss by Friday. The power of water is amazing. I didn't drink any water yesterday only in coffee and I woke up with a puffed up face! Just awful the bags under eyes were swollen looking. I'm convinced it was because I had no water!

hi lou
sorrry to read you have been ill i need to change my weight 4lbs on gutted but hey ho im back now and fighting again saying that 2 weeks time i have booked a few days away with o/h need a break but will make sure i walk everyday

xxxx

Lou!! Im so glad your feeling better! although now Im not sure what to do with the soup I lovingly prepared for you ;)

Hi all. Been super Poorly with tummy bug and have had no sleep and lots of being sick :( have lost weight though lol!!

Teri I'll reply later xxxx

oh lou
you poor love i hope you feel better now hun ((((hugs)))))

I'm not feeling sick today thankfully. Just really really weak! My muscles are all achy and I feel worn out!
I cried when someone swore at me after THEY pulled out in front of ME on a roundabout just now! :(

I'll be weighing tomorrow and hopefully on the weekend I'll be able to catch up with all the diaries and challenges etc xxx

Glad you are feeling an improvement :) - take all the time you need to recover. xx

4.6 lbs off!! Not surprised, I haven't eaten properly for 3 days! X

well done and sorry you not been well love xx

Nice loss :eek:

Woohoo on the loss!! an upside to being unwell :D xx

Back