29 Stone Start Weight Diary by Lou

Well done :)

hi love how are you today

Ughghgghghghghhhlpbcdwruplbfvbjuyfvdyukyikyikyuk

That's how I feel! Tummy bug hasn't gone but has been joined by headache and TOTM. If I give you my address can someone arrange a mercy killing?

Just feel so washed out and I was driving to school this morning and was all over the place :/ I get weak and dizzy during TOTM so to add tummy bug, not eating or getting any sleep to that is dangerous. I have come home and got straight back into bed. I am going to eat very little today in the hope that it will give my tummy a rest. Sorry to moan! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Moan away Mrs! your diary :D yes give me your address - but I will come with lovely, soothing music - run you a lovely warm bath and prepare your meals for you while you have a lot of rest and sleep :D xx

oh lou your going through the wars love you have a good moan love cause you can (((((hugs)))))

Feeling alot more human today :) but now I have the opposite of a bad tummy and nothing's coming out :( and its showing on the scales!! Argh!!!! I think it's the anti poo tabs I took when I was bad.

I don't know if I'll get a loss this week but I'm eating right and drinking lots of water so hopefully next week it'll count!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no hun :( Not having much luck are you healthwise... hope everything clears up (or comes out ;) ) soon. Maybe weigh in again when your body has fully recovered? xx :)

How are you doing Lou? Give us an update!

How are you doing Lou? Give us an update!
wow rev just seen your pic as been on and off lately and not really taking much in wow you have done great good on you well proud of you x x

lou i hope your feeling better soon

wow rev just seen your pic as been on and off lately and not really taking much in wow you have done great good on you well proud of you x x

lou i hope your feeling better soon

Thanks haha all the fat seem to have came off of my face :p Keep up the good work too!

Missing you hun come back I need you motivating me lol x

hi lou
where are you xxxxxxxxx

Lou :) where are you (It rhymes :D ) Miss you!

Quick update :) I have been in contact with Lou, and she is ok, back on her diet and will be back soon :) xx

Here I am - this is my old thread. Perhaps I will feel like I can fire it up again if I get a good loss this week. It's weird seeing the thread, like going back in time. I lost 52lbs on this thread. Sigh.

Anyway I'll be on my new thread for a bit and then we'll see.

Xx

You can do it hun xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh yes this is a old one but your going to do it x x

Back