2HRS 8 MINS

spottitchsam

Silver Member
going to bed now,just cant wait till morning.
MY BIG DAY
last day that i was fat is nearly over.
hooray:wave_cry:fatty

exciting stuff! i have to say, i'd never thought of it like that. i was only ever focusing on the end result and not the already fantastic feeling of knowing this is the last time i'll be a chubber.
good luck! :D

yay, good luck, hun xxx

Good morning! Today's the day. Best of luck with LT - it really works if you stick to the rules. Drink loads of water (fizzy fills you up more), and keep coming on this forum for help and (usually) good advice. Be prepared for a rough couple of weeks, but take it day by day and you can be sure of some cracking weight losses - especially when you're feeling at your worst.
After a couple of weeks I proimise you'll feel better than you've ever felt! It sounds like you've got a great attitude, so ignore all the "recipes" - just do the diet like it says on the bag and you'll reap the best rewards you can imagine! LT has changed my life (for EVER) and I really hope that it does the same for you.

Lots of luck

Jon
xx

Aww so excited for ya!
Here's the first day of your new skinny life!
x

Good luck today!!!!

thank you all sooooooooo very much for all your wishes and advice.feeling on top of the world even went out to have my hair done,usually i think "got to meet people help"but today i went out holding my head high and a big smile over my face.people seemed different towards me perhaps its the snow/weather.strangers even greeted me with a smile and commented on the weather.hope all you lovely people are having a good day.xxxxxx

Fantastic you're enjoying your first day on LT. Keep on holding your head up and enjoy waving goodbye to your excess bits!

Jon
xx

Back