2lb on :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by geordiemoo, 9 March 2010 Social URL.

1. geordiemoo

geordiemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.88%)
    I'm not happy. I saved points all week and ok I did have wine and and an indian on Saturday but I really limited what I ate. I also had a large dinner on Sunday but that was all I had and seeing as I have 28 points a day I thought I'd be fine. Step on the scales today and I've put 2lb on. I know it's my fault but I'm really disappointed. I though I would have just stayed same. No-one to blame but myself and not looking for sympathy just wanted to moan :cry:
    And OH lost 1lb meaning he's hit 10% this week which made it even worse:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    if u had dinner late yesterday and weighed your self with in 12 hours then its likely your dinner isnt fully digested. a more accurate reading will be tomorrow.

4. geordiemoo

geordiemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.88%)
    Awww thank you, I didn't have a late dinner but did weigh after breakfast. I think it would just be wishful thinking that I hadn't put on now, just bummed!!! Going to join the drink water challenge and get on with the exercise, fingers crossed.

5. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    oh well deffo weigh before breakfast! im always 2lbs heavier straight after breakfast

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.