2nd attempt at LT and newbie to Minimins!

Pickle79

Hi all!
I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks & have now plucked up the courage to post! I have found your tales of doing the programme inspirational & supportive & I would just like to say how really well you are all doing!
I first did LT about 5 years ago, did really well & would go so far as to say that I actually enjoyed the programme...most of the time! A months trip to California & the break up of my long term relationship did of course put pay to that success & I have now gained the weight I originally lost & quite a bit more on top! I can only say how disappointed with myself I am! Like many of you I have tried other diets in the last few years & have failed miserably at them all. The death of one of my very best friends very tragically recently has given me the perspective I needed to change my life & this starts with the loss of the weight that has held me back all my life. As such I have turned back to the diet that really did work for me before! I am now into my 5th day of the diet & am finding it ok. My first weigh in will be on Wednesday and I really hope that I have lost.
I'm hoping that this forum will provide me with the motivation & support that I need & that I can then have the opportunity to offer some in return. I'm also really looking forward to making some new friends!
I hope my long intro won't have put you all off & I look forward to chatting to you all soon.
Keep up the hard work!
Lou xxx:)

Hiya Lou and welcome to this fab site, the help, support and friendships you get are amazing.....I am also on LT for the 2nd time as I got pregnant after losing 8 stone to have a hernia op......so hopefully 2nd time lucky for me too.....I started on monday so we are roughly at the same stage.....

Good luck and keep us posted.......also I found the arcade a great distraction..xx

hey hun welcome to the forum, this is the place to be wen u need advice or just wana av a moan. ;)

u sound like ur in the right frame of mind which is needed 4 this diet. im on wk 4 now an feel great. :D

keep drinkin the water hun an good luck!!!

bex

xox

Hi Lou and welcome back to LT.

I'm a restarter after losing over 7 stones last year and putting back about 5! Stupid me but lesson learned!!

Drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind. Sounds as though you've had a hard time of it recently so you deserve to treat yourself (if LT can be thought of as a treat).

Good luck, not that you're going to need it and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Lou, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time on LT and your time here, it really does make the difference having that support.

Good luck and keep drinking the water!

Back