2nd attempt at LT and newbie to Minimins!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pickle79, 30 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Pickle79

Pickle79 Member

Hi all!
    I have been reading this forum for a couple of weeks & have now plucked up the courage to post! I have found your tales of doing the programme inspirational & supportive & I would just like to say how really well you are all doing!
    I first did LT about 5 years ago, did really well & would go so far as to say that I actually enjoyed the programme...most of the time! A months trip to California & the break up of my long term relationship did of course put pay to that success & I have now gained the weight I originally lost & quite a bit more on top! I can only say how disappointed with myself I am! Like many of you I have tried other diets in the last few years & have failed miserably at them all. The death of one of my very best friends very tragically recently has given me the perspective I needed to change my life & this starts with the loss of the weight that has held me back all my life. As such I have turned back to the diet that really did work for me before! I am now into my 5th day of the diet & am finding it ok. My first weigh in will be on Wednesday and I really hope that I have lost.
    I'm hoping that this forum will provide me with the motivation & support that I need & that I can then have the opportunity to offer some in return. I'm also really looking forward to making some new friends!
    I hope my long intro won't have put you all off & I look forward to chatting to you all soon.
    Keep up the hard work!
    Lou xxx:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hiya Lou and welcome to this fab site, the help, support and friendships you get are amazing.....I am also on LT for the 2nd time as I got pregnant after losing 8 stone to have a hernia op......so hopefully 2nd time lucky for me too.....I started on monday so we are roughly at the same stage.....

Good luck and keep us posted.......also I found the arcade a great distraction..xx
  4. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey hun welcome to the forum, this is the place to be wen u need advice or just wana av a moan. ;)

u sound like ur in the right frame of mind which is needed 4 this diet. im on wk 4 now an feel great. :D

keep drinkin the water hun an good luck!!!

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Hi Lou and welcome back to LT.

I'm a restarter after losing over 7 stones last year and putting back about 5! Stupid me but lesson learned!!

Drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind. Sounds as though you've had a hard time of it recently so you deserve to treat yourself (if LT can be thought of as a treat).

Good luck, not that you're going to need it and I look forward to getting to know you.
  6. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Lou, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time on LT and your time here, it really does make the difference having that support.

Good luck and keep drinking the water!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.