2nd chance

nin

That's it. The phone call has been made and I'm joining slimming world tomorrow.I joined a couple of years ago and did it without going to group but have put the weight back on. This time I will go to group every week. That's if there's a nice consultant and not a monster like last time lol. Wish me luck!_ x.

Good luck Nin I am joining Tomorrow as well :)
x

I'm really excited about going tomorrow. I know I can do it and god I can't wait to walk in to my local and not be that ' fatty ' anymore. Those people made me feel worthless so I can't to stick two fingers up to em lol even if its only in my mind! So looking forward to being able to buy clothes with out worrying if they will have my size!!! X

Im excited to start my weight loss journey again as well :) We can do it I know exactly how you feel especially about buying clothes I very much like the 1950s style and am delighted its in fashion again but the shops only seam to go upto a 16 which is pants.
Im determined to be in a 16 by next Christmas :)

xx

I'm sure you will get there! This time last year I was a size 12 now I'm a 16. I used to be a 24 so I'm not being too hard on myself but I deffo want to stop gaining now! I'm living in leggings cos my clothes don't fit and I'm refusing to buy bigger to kick myself up the arse! :) x

I was a size 28 then lost loass of weight and got to a 18 now after eating badly all of last year im a 22 I a getting married in July and want to feel good about myself and not have anyone say its a shame I didnt lose weight for my big day. I also have loads of lovely clothes that dont fit but Im not buying anything until Im much smaller.
xx

I know how you feel. All that time you spend loosing weight then you relax a bit and it jumps back on you! I put mine back on when I fell in love. Ahhhhh lol. I'm determined to look good for my holiday so I'm aiming for 10 st. That should put me back at a size 12. Just think how good you will look in your wedding dress!! Congrats by the way! X

Hi nin and welcome to the forums!

I recently came back to SW and it was the best decision ever! The motivation to lose weigh when you weigh in every week is priceless, I'm sure you'll be in your size 12 jeans very soon!

Good luck :)

Ellen xxx

Oh no get well soon honey. I am getting a little nervous about joining now Gulp lol I havent weighed mslef in ages and know its going to be bad

xx

Just remember it doesn't matter what you weigh now because your going to loose it now your going back. That's how I'm looking at it. We can do it! X

Back