2nd Day And Still Starving!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SabreWulfe, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. SabreWulfe

SabreWulfe From LipoTrim to Cambridg

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    From LipoTrim to The Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys, well I actually got through yesterday but my tummy was rumbling all night and found it really difficult to sleep. Went out ealier and could smell all the food and coffee as I passed various cafes and I tell you, I very nearly succumbed but didnt. I felt so pleased with myself when I got in doors and just had my shake. This is sooooo hard! I didnt realise it would be this difficult as I dont eat that much anyway BUT I do normally have a lot of coffee with 3 sugars in each and I think that must keep my hunger at bay.

I felt very weak as well, my legs, walking down the road were like jelly. I hope this goes soon.

I'm struggling here.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

I think the key is more water (sorry not really helpful), The first wek is always a struggle but if you can get passed that you will be fine, its my second week now and I feel so much better tahn the 1st. Chin up keep it going you can do it.:)
  4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

you will soon be in ketosis its much easier then xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.