2nd day here

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by 10 year diet, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. 10 year diet

10 year diet Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    So I joined last night and it was so nice to find such a support network for weightloss, I am still getting my barings, some people have mentioned the receipe section. Where can I find this.
    I also really want some chocolate as soon as I have eaten my lunch or dinner how do you deal with these cravings?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daizy

Daizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    Ww
    I deal with those cravings by having a small dish of dry cereal and a cup of coffee. It usually happens after the evening meal.
    I'm loving ure "10 year diet " name
    Good luck xxx

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    how about maybe having a yoghurt with your lunch or after your tea? Or push comes to shove have a wee bit of what you fancy. So long as its within points your fine. (most options hot choc sachets are half point each, would be be a good choc fix)

5. Angellore

Angellore Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have a pack of funsize maltesers most days and they are 2 points so I think they are worth it as they help my cravings.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.