2nd day im struggling

im on my second day on cambridge and im struggling ive had 2 shakes and a porridge,does anyone know if you can have a extra poridge??help please

Stick with it!
Keep drinking the water it really does help.
And yes f you feel you need an extra pack go for it I do sometimes.
The first 3-5 days are the hardest but once your through that it gets easier I promise!
I'm on day 2 of week 9!
It's shocking I've made it this far.
I have lost 2 stone 7 1/2lbs in 8 weeks.
It's so worth it!
Please stick with it.. You won't regret it!
Go have your 4th pack it won't hurt. :)

Due to my weight my CDC started me in 4 products a day, so don't feel too bad if you need to have a 4th one! The first week is hell so whatever you can do to ease the struggle and limit the withdrawal symptoms do it! :)

thank you,ive got headaches and mood swings also i seem to be smelling food everywhere!!do you know when you go into ketosis as i was worried that having the fourth pk could slow it down.im so glad i found this site:eek:

greeneyes01 said:
thank you,ive got headaches and mood swings also i seem to be smelling food everywhere!!do you know when you go into ketosis as i was worried that having the fourth pk could slow it down.im so glad i found this site:eek:

Everyone is different but on average it'll be day 3 or 4.
I know how you feel right now but I promise you it gets easier.
I was you 8 weeks ago I was in tears to my husband telling him I can't do it.
I think everyone I know never expected me to stick it a week let alone 8!
I'm sure a 4th pack won't make any difference to how long you take to go into ketosis.
Also the smelling of food thing I was like that I was obsessed with the smells but after a time food won't bother you.
Yes you think of it and fancy stuff but it's not hunger.
This diet is amazing!
You can do it!
We're all here to support you.
Just keep drinking the water it really helps :)

I'm not sure as i went into ketosis late myself as by day 4 I was still getting hunger pangs, but people can go into ketosis from day two I think but everyone seems to be different! Just try and make it past the first week and you'll be fine! After this week it really will get easier! :)

also am finding it hard to drink all the water as im needing the toilet alot lol,im def going to stick to it as need to lose this weight!!im also worried im not going to lose much in the first week is this normal?

greeneyes01 said:
also am finding it hard to drink all the water as im needing the toilet alot lol,im def going to stick to it as need to lose this weight!!im also worried im not going to lose much in the first week is this normal?

It's all good!
Keep drinking it lol
The needing to wee a lot calms down too. I only wake once a night now and at the start was 2-3 times a night! Lol
Yes I was the same, expect most are.
It's all new to you but stick to it 100% and you'll lose.
I lost 10lb my first week :)

Hi, Im on day 2 today too!
Im not feeling as hungry as i did yesterday but i have had a headache all day and i am really tired and grumpy :(

Im just looking forward to my first weigh-in...fingers crossed it will all be worth it!! x

Tammy-marie said:
Hi, Im on day 2 today too!
Im not feeling as hungry as i did yesterday but i have had a headache all day and i am really tired and grumpy :(

Im just looking forward to my first weigh-in...fingers crossed it will all be worth it!! x

Hi Tammy :)
It gets easier day by day.
Keep drinking lots of water flush the headache away.
Good luck with your first weigh in.
Be sure to post and let us know how it goes. :)

Days two is always the worst for me, stick with it & have an extra pack if you need to :)

Thanks Donna!
My weigh in is on Monday, I'm a bit worried that I won't have lost much because I didn't start ss until Wednesday, do you think I will show a loss after 5 days?
I will let you all know how much I lose on Monday night. xx

Hi
You'll see a loss and it all evens out over the month anyway.

Please drink the water - it's a pain running to the loo, but it's so worth it! (I always think i'm weeing the fat away - it helps me when I'm sitting on the loo for about the 4th time in an hour!!).

Hope you feel better today (and if you have a headache, pop a pill - don't suffer!).

Lx

Tammy-marie said:
Thanks Donna!
My weigh in is on Monday, I'm a bit worried that I won't have lost much because I didn't start ss until Wednesday, do you think I will show a loss after 5 days?
I will let you all know how much I lose on Monday night. xx

Your welcome :)
And don't worry if you've stuck to plan you'll have a good loss :)

Well it's day 3 today and I'm still feeling hungry and tired but thankfully haven't had a headache today.
I have been drinking at least 3 litres a day and been peeing for England! lol
I was so desperate for the loo earlier that my hubby had to stop the car at the nearest toilet...unfortunately for me it was at a McDonalds!! I went in and out as quick as I could, trying not to pay any attention to where I was. x

Hi :) I'm
On day 3 too :) feeling totally knackered and moody.....but I've done the diet before and know this is all part and parcel of it. I also know how amazing I'm
Gonna feel in the next few days so I don't mind :) keep it up it DOES get easier and as soon as u start seeing results you forget about the side effects. The results are amazing you just need to stay strong :) xx let us know how u get on with ur week one weigh in xx

Thanks Lea! I will post after my 1st weigh in. x

Hi, i have the same weigh in as you, i started 13,10 im still having hunget grumbles on day 4, the last two nights i have snacked on celery and radishes but like you im worried itl know my.ketosis out. I did a sneaky weigh today... 6lbs lost already!!!

My CDC said i could have 1 can of diet coke a day but now im worried that it will stop me from going into ketosis.:confused:

Hey! Someone told me that you should Drink coke zero over diet coke as the diet has citric acid in it which is meant to affect you not sure though but I read it half through drinking a diet lol!!

Back