2nd day - in the lipo trim house

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by paull, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. paull

paull New Member

Hi Ya, my name is lisa-p,

and i too have started the lipo trim. today is my 2nd day i i feel soooooooo tired!

How have you all managed, this long? you should all be proud ov yourselves!!
    :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    welcome Lisa, it does get better honest x

4. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lisa,Welcome, Stick with it. In a few weeks time you will reep the rewards.:D and yes ...it done get easier.

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    just keep going ,early night and long baths and WATER til you feel like your gonna drown ,if you aint on the loo every 20 mins ish you need more,ketosis is not too far away and you will feel fab when you get there,you can do this xx

6. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Lisa, I'm on day 3 and i'm really tired but i'm full of a cold, not hungry just want sleep!!!! Good luck

7. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yep, I am on day 11 now and not really bothered anymore when my boyfriend is eating dinner next to me while I have a shake... you really do start to view things differently and somehow get really focused... I now have got more energy than I had before :)

8. lorislegs

lorislegs Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Lisa, welcome

I am a newbie too!! on day 3 now and it's still a struggle, keep getting those hungar pangs but topping up on water!! It's all good, hopefully ketosis is on its way although no symptoms yet!!

Good luck

LL xxxx

9. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi Lisa and welcome it does get easier i felt tired for the 1st couple of days but on day 4 i had a burst of energy! x

10. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

hi lisa welcome to the lipo group. be strong u will be fine. be positive and in day when u get ur first weigh in u will love it, honestly this is the best choice i have ever made.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.