2nd day of attack does it look ok?

tutter29

hi all day 2 of attack....think im doing ok but just want to check with you all :) brekkie was yoghurt(not a big am eater) snack mid morn was sum sliced beef and 4 crabsticks then 1 n half hour walk round woodlands with the dogs,dinner chicken with scrambled eggs, snack more beef, tea whole chicken(i flavoured it with rosemary and garlic) with dukan bread was nice to have a sarnie lol(used yoghurt with garlic as butter) snack for later is left over chicken and yoghurt. also had about 2 n half ltr water,3 coffees,6teas and a diet cherry coke.
am rather stuffed to be honest lol....never ate this much before i started xx

Looks like your off to a flying start, i find menu planning helps to keep on track and also helps do your shopping list. How many days are you doing on attack?

great least im doing it right lol....ive got six days! must say im enjoying it but sumtimes i dont feel hungry but force meself is that normal at the start?....im planning all my meals on a eve so i no wot im doing lol x

Tutts fab start. Get ready though for the Dukan flu could hit tomorrow.....its your sugar and carb withdraw....headaches and generally feeling unwell. Take paracetamol and it will pass in a day or two xxx

I never suffered the dukan flu, I think its all individual again.

Food looks good, lots of chicken there LOL, make sure to vary.

Col's got it right though, planning menu's is a sure fire way to success. I plan two weeks at a time. I have all my recipes printed out in a folder and Iuse this to plan, that way I can put the page number of my recipe on the plan and know where and what i am doing.

I find that i am rarely proper hungry these days. I eat at set times because thats the meal time for the family. I can go far longer between meals than I did before. But, you do still need to eat regularly....and don't forget the fluids, looks like thats fine too.

Hopefully i wont feel to bad...nd thank you for the advice i think i need to go through the site properly need food ideas so i dont get bored and stray....i thought stopping smoking wud make me more hungry but nope just feel better but still not overly hungry....chicken chicken chicken its my fav meat lol....cud i have gammon(the joints you boil?) Xx

Great start you have made..... Good plan to look at varying your menu so you don't get bored.... Don't think you are allowed gammon..... But others will let you know.... Recipe thread got some great recipes on it so worth studying when you get a moment..... Good luck - you won't believe how good veggies taste after 6 days of attack..... And ask plenty of questions if you need to - always someone around to answer - would have been lost without MM! x

Thank you im sure ill be back asking stuff once im off attack lol....really looking forward to veg mmmm....had a change today had beef omelette for dinner and homemade burgers yum yum xx

No gammon is too salty, not supposed to have anything from pig, though you can have extra thin slices of ham.

Lean Beef, Lean Mince, Chicken, Turkey, anything from the sea, Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Quark, Crabsticks, they are all my staple foods, and whats allowed on the diet. It takes a wee while to get things straight in the head but it will come together soon enough

Hi Tutter

There are lots of websites you can find them on, and I've found that they all tend to vary slightly, but here's one I've just found;

Tolerated foods (TF) for PP and PV (You are only allowed two choices from the entire list):
1 FF/SF fruit yogurt per day (avoid on attack)
1 TBSP corn flour per day or vital wheat gluten
1 tsp low fat cocoa powder per day
Soy yogurt (plain), one per day
30 g of cheese per day (less than 7% fat) - Laughing Cow Lite
1 TBSP of extra lite cream cheese (less than 3%) per day
30 ml of wine (for cooking only), per day
150 ml of soy milk per day
100 g rhubarb
3 drops (3g) oil
1 glass gaspacho (not homemade)
1 tsp soya sauce
50 g of spiced goat sausage
100 g poultry sausage

If you have hit a stall, avoid all TF.

Not sure I fancy the goat sausage though!! LOL!!

Lol no not sure i do either lol....but thank you ill have a look at sum sites(b nice to have sum cheese on my burgers tho) x

Its two tolerated a day a i think tutts. Have a great Dukan weekend xxx

Yep two tolerateds a day and if you find that tomorrow you were to put on then you would look at whether it is the tolerateds and then avoid them, process of elmination really. I know that cornflour doesn't like me and i tend to stall with it.

Back