Attack Phase - how's my food diary?

Hi!

I'm on day 4 of my attack phase. I'm just looking for reassurance that what I'm eating is ok.

Day 1

B: Chicken breast and cottage cheese (low fat) + tea
L: Tuna (water tinned) + total 0% mixed, salmon with lemon, vanilla cream (from the dukan book), tea
D: Prawns with garlic and ginger, fillet steak, total 0% with sweetner
Snack: Tea
Exercise:20mins cardio work out

Day 2

B: Total 0% with sweetner, boiled egg with chicken, cup of tea
L: Scrambled egg whites with tabasco, 1 slice turkey, SF jelly
D: Prawns with garlic and ginger, Lean mince meatballs, total 0%
Snack: Sf jelly and tea
Exercise: 2 hour walk (up a hill!)

Day 3

B: Egg + chicken, quark (low fat), tea
L: Sliced turkey (2), lean mince meatballs, sf jelly
D: Salmon, Haddock, total 0%
Snack: tea
No exercise....

Day 4 (so far)

B: 2 slices of turkey and a black coffee
L: Omelette (2 eggs + low fat fromage frais) with tofu

Does that look ok? I feel great, drinking plenty water but finding it hard to motivate myself to exercise when the weather is awful outside....

Any one else who has a food diary for Attack please post as I'm running out of ideas!

Great, thanks for replying!

With it being the Jubilee weekend the health shop down the road was shut! I just bought it today so will try it out :)

looks great Rachael, attack is a bit more difficult soon you will enjoy a varied menu. On PP days I make a lovely stuffed chicken breast wrapped in Bresaola. I make a pocket in the chicken breast and stuff it with a mixture of quark mixed with one beaten egg herbs and some chilli flakes. wrap everything in slices of bresaola and bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
402782973.jpg

passionflower said:
looks great Rachael, attack is a bit more difficult soon you will enjoy a varied menu. On PP days I make a lovely stuffed chicken breast wrapped in Bresaola. I make a pocket in the chicken breast and stuff it with a mixture of quark mixed with one beaten egg herbs and some chilli flakes. wrap everything in slices of bresaola and bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.

YUM!!!!!

Oh my passionflower, that looks amazing! Where do you get your bresola??? xx

It does look great, I didn't even know what it was, had to google it and looks like they sell it in Tesco, not sure myself about beef and chicken together......

lovelyzobo said:

They sell it in Aldi!! :D Seems to be my stock response at the moment but I love that shop and it's really convenient for us.

P x

They sell it in Aldi!! :D Seems to be my stock response at the moment but I love that shop and it's really convenient for us.

P x

I love it to, people will start thinking I have shares in it I recommend it so much, especially now they do reasonably priced free range meat, life saver for me as I'm mega skint and struggling.

I can do nearly all my shopping there now.

Bresola? I've never heard of this! I'd love something with a bit of a variation!

Your food diary looks fine, but get you oat bran eaten...how long are you on the attack? And again Monica our personal on line Dukan chef....pulls a beauty out of the bag x good luck

Yep I buy my Bresaola in Aldi and its a perfect replacement for prosciutto, it goes all crispy on the outside of the chicken and makes the whole dish yum, its the perfect PP meal.

Hi Rachael, hows it going? Got Oatbran involved yet?
Its a great way to pad meals out or have a "normal" meal such as porridge when you're fed up of eggs :p

Back