2nd day of attack and didn't lose - am I doing this wrong?!

Kryssyz

Day 1:
Breakfast - fat free natural yoghurt with oatbran and sweetener
Lunch - ham slices
Dinner - grilled chicken kebabs marinated in spicy ff fromage frais
Dessert - ff strawberry yoghurt (I know this is naughty I didn't realise til yesterday!)
Snacks - 2 eggs and I also drink quite a lot of coffee with skimmed milk and sweetener
Result - lost 4 pounds (not sure if this is because was using new scales though :( )

Day 2:
Breakfast - ff nat yog with oatbran and sweetener
Lunch - tinned tuna mixed with ff fromage frais, and cajun spices
Dinner - baked fish wrapped in bacon with as much fat cut off as possible
Snacks - 2 eggs and a couple of ham slices and again coffee

Today I have planned:
Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs (no butter or milk)
Lunch - tuna again
Dinner - prawns stirfried in garlic, ginger and soy sauce
And hams for snacks...

What do you guys think?!

Also I've been drinking plenty of water - probably had about 3 litres yesterday.

Hi Kryssyz

On old-style Dukan pork was banned, so that would be no ham or bacon. These, together with your soy sauce, could be causing you to retain water.

P x

Ham can be a bit salty which means water retention and weight. But really you're just being a bit impatient - you can't expect instant results - go for a week, follow the diet exactly, and then see where you be .... This is the rest of your life, not a quick fix

ha I know I know - I just get really excited and I are how well other people are doing and get a bit disheartened! Like I've seen people who have lost over a stone in attack with similar stats to me so I expected the same but I do understand that :) I'm in this for the long haul believe me, I've struggled with my weight for a long time and by far this is the most motivated I've ever been.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't believe I was so worried before - I'm doing really well now and feeling so healthy! I'm expecting my weight loss to slow this week though as I've had 2 massive losses

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats on the losses so far! You sound really motivated too - keep it up! Dukan definitely does work.

Back