2nd day on SS of CD.......

lalitak

Hi all, Lalit here, Its my 2nd day of SS diet of CD ( its almost 45 hours of fasting.....) i measured my weight today.... i have not lost a single gm...of weight .... please advice this is normal.............. or any problem.....

I dont know the answer to why you have not lost weight yet but give it sometime. How much water are you drinking? It will come off before your next weigh in, best not weigh yourself until offical weigh day.

i am drinking about 3 liters of water per day..... actually please advice me app..... when a person should weigh to feel a difference... and in first week..... is weight loss visible in our outlook.......... like will other feel i have lost weight in first week or after how much time ...... its will reflect on body.

Lalitak
On 415 cals a day you can not fail to lose weight. But it does not always show on the scales straight away. It is better to wait and be weighed by your CDC every week.

You should start to notice a difference in your clothes after the second week, if not before.

But everyone's body reacts differently - so don't panic. BUT you will lose at least a stone a month if you follow CD to the letter and drink plenty of water.

I lost 7 1/2 lbs in my first week but everybody loses weight at different rates. They say on avarage you will lose a stone a month with the CD.

Also at the moment i am drinking around 5 liters of water a day, the more you drink the more you shrink.

You will definately lose weight as someone else said you can't not when on such a low caloried diet.

Keep drinking lots of water and come your first WI you will see a loss.

People started to notice it on me on my third week when I have lost just over a stone and a half. Personally though I don't really notice it yet though.

Hi ya,

You will lose weight if you stick to it. Its only your second day so be patient and I am sure you will have lost weight when you go for your weighing with your CD.

If you were weighed on your CD scales then just stick to them as scales do vary.

Keep chin up :D you will do great and keep us informed.

Nick:)

Well done for surviving day one, I wouldnt worry too much about the weight as yet its only early days. Also people do lose weight at different paces, I only lost 3 1/2 in week 1 but 7lb in week 2, now after 4 weeks the total is 17 lbs.

Keep going you can do this

Keep going - you will DEFINITELY lose weight !!!!!!!!

Back