Step 1 Sole Source 2nd day

northlad

Well on 2nd day of ss feeling ok I have tried this plan before and always given in I am a big guy with alot of weight to loose the road just seemed to be so long but this tine just feels different like I am ready for the road ahead hope all the new starts stick in and all the oldies give plenty of advice
I have bn heavy all my childhood and adult life I am going to be 35 in afew weeks time and it's time for a change I just want the simple things in life like go into a supermarket without ppl lol as u pass by or hav a social life never really had one. Or to be able to buy clothes that look and feel gd if there are others out there who want the same let's march together onwards to a healthier life :)

keep at it! it will get better. i'm only on day two of my SS too but so far i am finding it a lot easier than i expected. i find if you're busy you don't think about it - i've just been at work for 4 hours and didn't really think about it once. when i get a bit down that i'm not eating real food, i think, i've made this choice to change a change that i've wanted for years and i can back out at any time. but i've told so many people about it and spent a lot of money so i know i won't let myself down. i'm so excited to start seeing results! how much do u want to lose overall? I'm looking at about two stone. xx

I'm on day three, I think we're all on the same day then!
Anyone else starving? Haha. Apparently tomorrow gets awesome though :D
Already looking forward to December 17th, the day i get to consume food once again :D

Back