• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Day!!

Hey Its my 2nd day too!! although im not doing ss my cdc said to start on 810 but still finding it a challenge ! im not feeling like im hungary but just feel weak and bit light headed , pls let it pass!!

are you doing ss? good luck to you ,this site sure helps seeing how well everyone is doing.

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Hi Lisa!

I'm on SS+ and on Day 3 now...although has a bag of M&Ms and a glass of wine on CD1 :)o) but I got my first pink pee stick last night and another this morning which was huge motivation to keep going!!!!

Day 3 and I too feel a little light-headed and weak, but know that I know my pee is pink (in ketosis) I have a daily motivator!!!!

Keep going, get your pee pink for your first motivation, and then your second motivation will be your first weigh-in...:D

Don't forget, we are all in the same boat and all struggling the first few days, so don't be afraid to moan and grump about it....we'll all be with you! ;)

i felt just the same but one week on and all has passed stick at it, it gets sooooo much easier i remember pulling my hair out day 3, and 4 but sailed through did not cheat or want to cheat i knew that once i got through that barrier it would be ok... hang in and go for it x

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
i felt just the same but one week on and all has passed stick at it, it gets sooooo much easier i remember pulling my hair out day 3, and 4 but sailed through did not cheat or want to cheat i knew that once i got through that barrier it would be ok... hang in and go for it x
Wannabeskinny have you joined the 140 to 140 challenge? I hope so!! :D