2nd Day

yyx99

Well, I got through the 1st day o.k.
Had Butterscotch then Banana in the day time and then had the spicey tomato soup followed by Choc mint shake for afters.

All Lush!, far better than the lipotrim I was on for Soooooo long.

Drank 3 1/2 litres of water and had a couple of black coffees.

Today Ive had so far
Strawberry and then at around 12:00 I had my 1st porridge (Gorg) a must. will have a soup and sweet shake later. Drank another 3 1/2 litres of water and had 3 coffees.

I'm finding this easier than my 2 starts on Lipotrim. I know the the next couple of days are normally the killers so will keep busy.

bloke 6ft 6" so Im on Sole Source

had vegtable soup (Not so nice, but drinkable)followed by capacino flavour shake (Not bad, tasted much like Lipotrim Vanilla with a spoon of coffee in it)

You're doing great, keep up the good work.

Was going to try the veggie soup tonight....now I'm not so sure lol!

its not bad, just reminded me of the chicken soup I tried on lipotrim.
differance though is the servings on liportim far bigger as you onlly have 2 shakes/soup a day for a bloke and each serving worked out at over half a pint which is a lot when it comes to soup you dont like.

CD portions are smaller so make it more pallatable. Give it a go

Thanks, I'll let you know how I get on....I'm yet to find a soup I like :0(

bloke 6ft 6" so Im on Sole Source

had vegtable soup (Not so nice, but drinkable)followed by capacino flavour shake (Not bad, tasted much like Lipotrim Vanilla with a spoon of coffee in it)

the first time i had veg soup it was rancid...but i had a few so the 2nd time i made it with the boiling water( like tomato) put a little more water than normal and it was much better ...i need my soups to be really hot and my shakes to be really cold.....i do like the toffee shake and the strawberry tho mm

oh and i love the tomato soup ha ha ...would be intersested to know what the chilli one is like as i dont really like spicy foods

Yeah I'm the same, my blender always warms my shakes up a bit :0(

I had the chilli one last night. Got all excited cos it's got bits in it, lol, but I wasn't impressed :0(

Ooh, lol, amazing how easily pleased I would be if I liked it.

Wow, your doing briliantly, well done!!

I had the oriental chilli soup today and I didn't find it spicy at all, I quite liked it, I think Spicy Tom is my fave with the Veg and Chilli following.

My fave thing are the choc tetra bricks, they are so delicious.

I'm the same, soups have to be hot, shakes have to me cold, I make up my shake and then put my cup in the freezer for 10 mins when I'm home to make it nice and cold. You could always put some ice in as well :)

Back