2nd goal met before 1st :)

samwidge

Well just thought I would share with you

I have been to a shop (peakcocks in liverpool 1) and bought a pair of size 18 bootcut skinny leg (not so skinny really) jeans. And! they fit - the waist is even a bit big! But i dont care! Roll on the smaller sizes!!!!
Yay to small victories over my battle with the buldge! WOOP

wahey! great feeling :)

well done!

i seem to be losing weight all over - i know this sounds really dense, but its never happened to me, so universally on my body before!

thanks elle x

lol, i know what you mean. i notice something different every few days at the moment!

i realised yesterday that i need probably never buy anything from Evans ever again!! or any other fat range!! I'm refusing to buy anything over a size18 ever again and it feels great :D

Great to hear jonsey .. Its only the begining girl its gonna be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry

Ment sanwich ...bit confused today its the heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Sam...it is a lovely feeling, and within a few weeks even they will be too big for you!

Have a great week.

awesome well done you

Hi samwidge,
that's a nice treat isn't it, well done. It'll only get better from here on out. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hey well done Sam, but don't go buying too many size 18's because it won't be long before your needing 16's.... believe me I have wasted a bit of money getting excited about being in the smaller size! only to discover 4-5wks later they don't fit, and I haven't even wore some of the things lol x

I hope i have enough clothes to keep me going as i am a bit of a hoarder lol
I seem to have at least 2 items in each size from a 14! hopefully even they will be too big soon :)

Back