2nd monthly weigh in!

I lost 9lbs after my fist month on Xenical. I went for my 2nd month weigh in and have lost NOTHING! :cry:

I haven't cheated at all but had lots of wine. My doctor though it was very odd as even she had noticed I had lost a lot. She did say that it could be because I have been doing a lot of ballet training which could have put on muscle.

It's weird but I'm not unhappy because I have gotten smaller. There were a pair of jeans that I could just about zip up 2 wks ago yet today I had to throw them out as they were nearly falling off me while fastened! :D

Has anyone experienced this? I'm not disheartened as I can see the difference. However, I'll keep an eye on my booze this month...Bring on my month 3 weigh in!

It could just be muscle as you say or it might be the calories in the wine that are doing the damage. You can still eat low fat but not lose weight due to too many calories. Sounds like you might just be toning up and you'll see the difference on the scales eventually. Well done on the shrinkage!

KB

Thanks for your support. The first month shows that it does work for me. I have to now work on my calories/cutting down on booze etc :) At least I didn't put any on!

I'm quite constipated at the moment and my period is due, so I'm hoping that these factors may have prevented a weight loss. But I do know that I've been having way too much wine! Onwards and upwards! :)

Back