2nd time around

oclmk

Hi All,

Ok- Am back for my second time around to try and lose the weight. I did really well for the 1st time and lost 2 stone in 6 weeks, felt and looked brill but fell off the diet wagon in big way when I said I could do this alone!. So am back again to give it another shot........................I need all the help I can get so whats the tips you have for me to ensure that for once and for all I get my ( ample!) ass in gear?????

Cheers!!!

All I can suggest is stick to what shakes you like, drink lots of water, try get lots of sleep ( I'd like to do this but have a 1 year old with other ideas) but if you could sleep more you think about food less, and most importantly don't cheat! If you are having a hard day just try keep busy as it will pass! Also coming on here helps A LOT. I wouldn't of done it if it wasn't for this forum giving me tips and support. Good luck and keep us posted. Kay runs a April challenge which is good and keeps you focused on how much you lose in a month - take a look!

I agree with Emma, this place is a massive help, i've gone from being addicted to food to being addicted to here!

Take it one day at a time and you'll not notice the week going by. Good luck :)

Back