2nd time jogging and.........

MissHP

Silver Member
I did the same block.....but did the whole thing 4 minutes quicker :clap:

My first attempt was on friday night, i walked over the weekend but didnt jog as my boyfriend was too busy and i have no motivation on my own. Really didnt feel like going tonight as its totm, but went anyway, and managed a quicker time :) Very pleased with myself.

Lets hope its means a good result at weigh in tomorrow :confused:

Helen xx

Well done! Bet you feel great after that

ohhh well done again!!! I've still not been, gunna go and get myself sorted with a new sports bra this weekend so hopefully everything crossed at the weekend I will go.

Helen xxx

I am in need of a new sports bra too !

I have to wear two! One underwired very strong one (proper) sports bra, and one over the top, those soft cup sports bra. Even when i lost a lot of weight before my boobs stayed huge! I'm a 32HH so need plenty to hold them down whilst jogging! :banana dancer:

Helen xx

I have to wear two! One underwired very strong one (proper) sports bra, and one over the top, those soft cup sports bra. Even when i lost a lot of weight before my boobs stayed huge! I'm a 32HH so need plenty to hold them down whilst jogging!
banana%20dancer.gif

Helen xx

LOL!!! Mine are only 34C but resemble socks with golf balls in the bottom (nice!) So need to prevent any more gravity bouncing them downwards :banana dancer:(haha I like that smilie!)

Awesome, well done!

Primark do a good range of low-cost sports bras for anyone who needs one but is on a budget :) They only do medium-support, so no trampolining, haha, but should be good enough for light jogging!

do you know what size primark go up to

It was suggested I wore two for extra support... I just get annoyed because people with big boobs apparently don't need sports bra's... Or nice bra's with support! Unless they 50 quid or more a time! Bah! :)

Natasha, I think they go up to quite a full bust - e/f range. If I recall, when I bought a few about six months ago, the low-impact were £4 and the medium-impact were £6. I have a small bust but I was very pleased with mine - as good quality as ones I've paid £25 for before.

MissHP said:
I know what you mean swadey73 I can only get mine from bravissimo and they cost a fortune!! :eek:

Helen xx

! A
m 46 g does any one know where I can get a sports bra to fit.

Back