Step 1 Sole Source 2nd time returning

jojo73

Silver Member
Hi all I'm returning to Cambridge I lost 4. Stone in 14 weeks last april but now gained a stone I'm on day 2 and determined to get to 10 and half stone....I'm on day 2 today so hopefully be going into ketosis tomorrow I hope so:))) good luck to everyone x

Hi.. I am also on day 2... Not hungry as yet but would just love the taste of something nice! I'm aiming for 6 weeks on SS with a weight loss of 24lbs if possible!! Yikes

10.5 stone target - me too!

Hi all I'm returning to Cambridge I lost 4. Stone in 14 weeks last april but now gained a stone I'm on day 2 and determined to get to 10 and half stone....I'm on day 2 today so hopefully be going into ketosis tomorrow I hope so:))) good luck to everyone x

Day one, starving and got headache , did CD same time last year lost 2 stone one of it back on which needs to go, so good luck to you

Hiya ....day 4 today can't believe I made it to day 4 get weighed on tues so hoping for good weight loss....yes I'm missing food but just keep drinking the water....and keeping myself busy good luck Hun xx

Hi Jo Jo how are you doing I am on day six today, had a bit of a horrible weekend this second time around is really hard, although I do feel better this morning I found the first time day 4 and 5 difficult and again this time. Felt week and spent most of the time on the sofa or in bed. Determined to do it though and get the 23lb I put on off. How are you doing? I am looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday evening!

Theresa x

Hi Theresa

I got to agree second time round is really hard but it's day 7 and have been 100% sole source and have my weigh in this morning:)

I suffered more these last few days with headaches and hunger pains than 1st time round am definitely in ketosis so don't understand why I feel so ill still lets hope next week symptoms will subside your doing great Hun!!! Will update later with my weigh in xx

Hi JoJo OMG you lost 12Lb that is fantastic I bet you are so pleased and that the long 7 days was worth it congratulations that is great! I weigh in tonight at 7pm so will let you know how I have done! I have really found it hard up until day 6 and feel so much better now! How long are you thinking of staying on SS I have said see where I am at 6 weeks in! I did 4 months last time, although I did step up to SS+ after 6 weeks last time, but I did not go through the other steps. What do you plan to do?

I will let you know how I do tonight x

Thank you I was shocked when she said 12lbs lol I'm wanting to lose another 3 stone so wanting to stay on it till the end of march see how much I can loose till then feel much better today than I have past few days thank god .....let me know how much you lost Hun you will do great .....x

Hi JoJo how are you today, how are the hunger pains? I had my weigh in and lost 13lb I was really shocked but really pleased! I never thought I would loss that much as last time I only lost 5lb my first week!

Wow!!!!! Well done Hun that's amazing bet you feel great!! I struggled yesterday really bad ....but feel ok today thanks xx well done again xx

Sorry to hear that you struggled yesterday but glad that you had a better day today! I uploaded a diary in the diary section yesterday and I must stay I was motivated to do this after reading everyone's diarys! It was quite liberating writing it all down, felt a bit like baring my sole to the world! I have been back on it today and managed to upload a ticker and also two pictures! The picture are not great but hopefully they show what I did look like what I am now and when I get to goal I hope to add another one! I am quite proud of myself uploading the pictures as I really did not have a clue and had to be prompted how to do this by some ladies who replied to my post!Hope you have a good weekend! I am looking to chilling out and having a lay in as I get up really early around 5am each day to travel to work and generally dont get in until around 7pm!Take Care x

Back