2nd time round..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pepperpot, 29 October 2009 Social URL.

1. pepperpot

pepperpot Member

Hi everone, glad to have found you as i am in need of loads of support.
    I embarked on SW plan to years ago as successfully lost over 4 stone and hit target, it completely turned my life round, however these last few months i have slowly got into bad habits, a bit (lot) of choccy here and the odd bag of crisps (full fat) there and renewed my liking for alchohol. So it came of no surprise really when my clothes started to cut into me..Horrors of horrors...checked my weight this week (been putting it of for months) and low and behold, gained 2 stones...eeeeeeek!!!
    I don't drive so cannot go to SW meetings, please help!!!:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Slimming World/waiting WLS
    Hi there pepperpot welcome, I hope you enjoy looking around minimins your amongst friends here xxx
  4. turquoise

turquoise Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Ellie,

Wishing you strength to do it again. Good on you for not burying your head in the sand. The main thing is addressing the problem.

I am returning to Cambridge after a year and a half. Started on Monday and fell off the wagon. even asked my counsellor to come and pick up the products.

I have 8 and a half stone to lose and started thinking I could do it

Until I got indirectly verbally abused on a tram today. Then I remembered why I chose Cambrdge in the first place. Cos it works and fast.

Good Luck

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome.

Do you have a set of SW books? Or you could buy some on ebay. Or join SW's internet site?

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.