2nd time round

Becki3622

hi last year I lost 2 and a half stone on sw. The first 2 weeks I lost 12 lbs! I had a few months break but maintained my weight. Now I'm back on it and hardly loosing anything! I've lost 1lb in 2 weeks! I am at the gym a lot could that be why as building muscle etc? I'm so frustrated!

Keep checking the inches as your body maybe shaping from the gym :) I find progress photo's are a massive help to compare :)

How much more do you have to lose?

With doing sw previously, it's likely that this time around you're not making as radical changes to how you eat compared to last time. So the loses can be slower.

Also ask yourself honestly if you are being 100%. It's easy when you have been doing if for a while or have been a member before to believe you are on plan when there's little things sliding. Make sure the hex and syns are being measured. Make sure you're having plenty of speed food.

But keep at it. A loss is a loss. You're making healthy changes to your lifestyle and that's more important than what the scale says.

It's easy to get hooked on the scale readings it's this that so many people stop and get upset and dispondant and stop thier journey.
The body being a whole unit of you will be going through the most amazing changes internally, it will be growing fresh big red blood cells, colourfull more healthy happy organs.
Even with out wieght loss you are building a better you.
Your life longevity, your eyesight, your bones.
Please don't be to restrictive to a wieght loss reward your rewarding yourself everyday. I am just as much the same I get my hopes up I get my hopes crushed we visulise scales to body change but you can change shape with out a loss.
I give myself a kick and say you've changed this week, you know you have because there is no other possible way that your body And health can go if you are being kind to it.
So keep up the good work, xx

Back