2nd week and not loosing

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by whedonite, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. whedonite

whedonite Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Hey, I have done this plan before and lost just over 2 stone. I went off plan (in a big way!!) so I decieded to try this again. I have followed the plan correctly and lost only 3 pounds the first week (normally I lose 4 - 6 pounds) but I can live with that as I am a bit older now. But since last Wednesday I have not lost any more, then this morning I had put on half a pound! Does any one have any idea as to why this would happen - I never had a week without loss unless I had cheated (I even lost 2 pounds over Christmas last time).
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lottie0311

Lottie0311 Member

Try not to worry, it could be a number of things. Keep focused and it will eventually come off again. xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.