Step 1 Sole Source 2nd week, in ketosis, not losing, help!

TabathaT

2nd week on S'S, lost 7lb last week, been in ketosis for 3/4 days and just not losing any more : ( I'm not at my goal and wanted to lose another 8lb. Getting demoralised now, any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

As long as you are sticking to plan 100% and drinking all of your water, you are not going wrong, you can never tell what your body is up yo, but stick to it and you WILL get the results you want!

Do you have much to loose? Since if you don't you may get much slower losses, and see very little change on the scales day-to-day - I'm having this problem at the moments, it is demoralising, but as long as you know you are sticking to it, it'll happen soon.

Thanks for your help. No haven't got much more to go - about 8lb. I have stuck to it 100% and am having water, I practically am on the loo constantly haha. As long as its not just me that is struggling : )

If you only have 8lb to lose and your BMI is 25 or within a stone of BMI 25 you need to move up to a higher step as SS will affect your lean muscle.

Hey,

It is slower closer to your goal. But like what the others have said, if your not doing anything wrong then you will get there.
Remember as well muscle weighs more than fat because its dense. So doing excersise would efect it, also for us girls, there are times where we are all bloated anyway. You have had an awesome loss so far. well done :D

Back