2nd Week of CC'ing & I've lost - NOTHING - Why?

littlemiss

Silver Member
Why??

I know fine well what its like to cheat & lie to myself about how much i've eaten ect, but this last 7 days I have been 100% and i've exercised 4 times this week. Why on earth do I have no loss??

I lost 3lbs last Monday & the 7 days previous to that I did ok, but not as well as the last 7 days, why did i lose more then!?!?

Ugh

littlemiss said:
Why??

I know fine well what its like to cheat & lie to myself about how much i've eaten ect, but this last 7 days I have been 100% and i've exercised 4 times this week. Why on earth do I have no loss??

I lost 3lbs last Monday & the 7 days previous to that I did ok, but not as well as the last 7 days, why did i lose more then!?!?

Ugh

Exercise if you do a lot in one week can cause water weight as muscle repair holds onto water, in some cases people put on when they up their exercise.

Have you recently upped your exercise?

Hi there x you left a message on my thread telling me you lost 5 stone in 7 months? :) well done.. ! Maybe because your closer to target now , its platued and needs patience .. Just keep going im sure it will start again xx

tell me about it, i stuck to my calories and lost nothing this week, how can that be? i eat 1700 a day coz am 18.7 stones.can i ask how many cals did you start on and when did you drop ur cals...am on my 8th week and thinking of dropping limit to 1500,anyone think its a good idea? or should i increase it.lolx

Hi there x you left a message on my thread telling me you lost 5 stone in 7 months? :) well done.. ! Maybe because your closer to target now , its platued and needs patience .. Just keep going im sure it will start again xx

Hey hun, yeah I did lose that, but since having 2nd baby I've put it all back on apart from 1 stone. So I have about the same to lose again....I'm 14 stone 8. So still have loads to go

& yes I did up my exercise.

So annoyed at myself

Thanks ladies

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back