• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd week tiny loss!!!!! HELP!!!

Morning all,

this is my 3rd time on lipotrim, I've always had great losses but this time seems to be different. I started at 13st 11lb, at 5"4 this is considerably overweight. In the first week I lost 9 1/2lb which I was so happy with, but the 2nd week is coming to a close and I appear to have only lost a 1lb, which seems so little compared to my normal second weeks. I'm feeling so disheartened. This attempt I have upped my water intake, so I am drinking between 3.5 and 4 litres of water everyday and I haven't cheated.
I attempted to do a little exercise this week to spur things along and managed a 3k jog, but that's all. So can't imagine that exercise in a week would make that much difference. Any ideas? Am feeling so despondent.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Morning all,

this is my 3rd time on lipotrim, I've always had great losses but this time seems to be different. I started at 13st 11lb, at 5"4 this is considerably overweight. In the first week I lost 9 1/2lb which I was so happy with, but the 2nd week is coming to a close and I appear to have only lost a 1lb, which seems so little compared to my normal second weeks. I'm feeling so disheartened. This attempt I have upped my water intake, so I am drinking between 3.5 and 4 litres of water everyday and I haven't cheated.
I attempted to do a little exercise this week to spur things along and managed a 3k jog, but that's all. So can't imagine that exercise in a week would make that much difference. Any ideas? Am feeling so despondent.
I had a crap loss One week... Then had triple the amount the week after. Could Be constipation or water retention...

FYI My losses stall on lipotrim if I do any exercise at all xxx

and

Silver Member
I think because the calorie intake is so low they suggest you don't exercise as your body kinda goes crazy (great scientific explanation there hehe).