Step 1 Sole Source 2nd weigh in and disappointed!

So I started back on 7 Jan after nearly a year later and after putting on 2 of the 4 1/2 I lost. I lost 10lb last week and 2lb this week and feeling sorry for myself! Don't get me wrong, I know 12lb in two weeks is fantastic but I struggled last week in the cold weather and really needed all my willpower to stop me eating something warm and delicious only to lose 2lb!!! Need motivation to keep with it!

I am thrilled if I'm honest but can't help the way I'm feeling at the moment :confused:

Last edited:
Hi :)

Stick with it!! Your doing great! 12lbs is fab.

I've just started back today after putting 4.5 of the 5.5 stone back on that I lost in 2009 :( I've been back on CD I don't know how many times and each time I've given up and put more on. So don't do what I've done...stick with it until you're where you want to be.

You can do it!!! x

same happened to me, 9lb off then only 2lb... but then 4 this week... sometimes the body just needs time to adust after such a big loss... in 2 weeks you have lost nearly a quarter of what you want to lose in total... that's impressive!
Keep it up and next week you will have nice loss againx

Thanks ladies! Feeling much better today so back and focused. My damn office tho.......always something going round......today it was chocolate raisins! Now it isn"t something I would choose however, I would"ve loved a handful just because!!!!! But I didn't!! Now looking forward to my lemon bar tonight...yum! I am struggling with the foul taste in my mouth tho which is worse this time round, drinking at least 3 litres of water so don't know what else to do??

Not ben on here for a while as been so busy at work! Feeling much better than i did a couple of weeks ago. Lost another 8lb since then so happy days!! Lost 5lb this week on ss+ and have found it so much easier. I find that I'm not constantly thinking about food coz i know I'm having a nice meal every day. I think I've found the step that suits me best so keeping my fingers crossed that my losses keep coming x

Not ben on here for a while as been so busy at work! Feeling much better than i did a couple of weeks ago. Lost another 8lb since then so happy days!! Lost 5lb this week on ss+ and have found it so much easier. I find that I'm not constantly thinking about food coz i know I'm having a nice meal every day. I think I've found the step that suits me best so keeping my fingers crossed that my losses keep coming x

Hi jun glad to see you back on here! Well done on your 8lb that's fab! Well done on 5lb on SS+ that's fantastic! I really hope the losses keep good for you!

Take care x

Hi jun glad to see you back on here! Well done on your 8lb that's fab! Well done on 5lb on SS+ that's fantastic! I really hope the losses keep good for you!

Take care x

Thanks Theresa. However, I had a blip today and had a bit of a binge!! Disgusted with myself now! This is my problem.....I can't control myself when I'm eating....it's all or nothing with me but I'm determined to put it behind me as one day and commit again tomorrow!! I will do it and I've got to sort my issues out.

Hope you're ok x

Thanks Theresa. However, I had a blip today and had a bit of a binge!! Disgusted with myself now! This is my problem.....I can't control myself when I'm eating....it's all or nothing with me but I'm determined to put it behind me as one day and commit again tomorrow!! I will do it and I've got to sort my issues out.

Hope you're ok x

No problem Hun, yes put it behind you it's done now! Get back on it and take each day one day at a time! I like you need to address the food issue as I lse weight but them put it back on when come off so this time I am doing to do the steps and do it properly this time!

Come on you can do this! X

Back