2nd weigh in. Annoyed...and a bit of a rant

Hi Charleypolequeen,

Why are you feeling crap? I know it can be hard but keep going. I went to the pub with a few friends today and had to explain to everyone why I was only having soda water (if I hadn't of said they'd have kept insisting). I thought I wouldn't be able to relax and en6joy myself. It did feel a bit odd at first but the more intoxicated my friends became, I kind of got carried along with the feel-good vibe but I wont have to suffer the hangover. My next weigh in Mon. How come you have to wait 2 weeks for you're weigh in-I find going weekly and knowing that someone will be checking my weight a great deterrent-that and being poor. I had a stressful day at work and was so tempted to get a take away but had no money and was really glad I stuck to it. Have a look at my counsellors blogs on facebook or sole source as they are really motivating!http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=111871692175262&ref=ts

Chin up!

Hi yes your CDC is a HUGGGEEEEE inspiration , wow.!! im doing well again, will remember foto's like this so i dont cheat.

Charley if these ppl have done so can you,!!

F2TG you will soon be having before and after foto's on CD.

Keep going girls. xx

Thanks guys i was feeling so crappy yesterday and i dont know why!! I went to bed early i think thats was the reason where as i went to bed later last night know i feeling happy again on day 22 Im glad it passed...i get weighed in two weeks because im off to lego land for 4 days so i brought two weeks worth of shakes instead will be a little challenge for me as all paid bed and breakfast.....p.d you cdc is fabulous thanks for link. x

Back