2nd weigh in - don't know what to do

eatlessweighless

It was my second weigh in this morning - I have put 1 and 3/4 pound on :cry::(

Don't know what to do, not sure if SW suits me cos I have stuck to it with syns and HE's, maybe as much free food as you like really is my downfall and I need my head to be in a better place to stop my overeating.

Quite depressed about it, I really want it to work. Had good success on CD, but craved being able to eat. But I don't want to put the weight back on that I lost, especially and I gave all my clothes away and I don't want to have to buy any more in a bigger size! I refuse!

So anyway, feel better for getting that off my chest, will go away and have a think about what I want to do ... :break_diet:

Theresa x

Oh, how bloomin' depressing! Try not to be too down, maybe you can tweak what you are eating and see where the pitfalls are. Unless there could be any other reason, like TOTM or something?

Are you going to meetings? If so can your leader give some advice?

Hope you can get sorted,

love

if you have just come off of cd then it will be the glycogen restores. Thats half a stone! So please dont loose faith in SW. Its so healthy and what you need to do is look at a weight loss of over a month or so. It could be TOTM aswell but remember the benefits of sw are much more healthy and much more satisfying than cd.
Good luck and please dont give up!
xxx

Unfortunately I have been off CD for quite a while now so I know its not glycogen restocking. I've already put a stone of that on since July!!

I've had a bit of a sulk and also checked my diary, and I think it might be TOTM due (I always gain the week before my * week, not the actual week of it), so I will put it down to that and carry on for another week.

Am going to carefully monitor everything I have and see if I can spot any triggers. And also going to up my water intake, I used to drink 4 litres + when on CD and now I am down to 1/2 litre, if that.

So thank you ladies for your support, and I'll give it a whirl for another week and see if there is any improvement!

Theresa x

don't be down i stayed the same this week cos i was due on............now i've come on i've dropped 2lb......keep at it and u will shift the weight..........some weeks i don't lose much but i'm losin inches..........its does work........just takes u a couple of weeks to get into the swing of things..............go have a look at the food diaries to get some idea's for meals.............don't give up.........cos you will win..................good luck.......

Take a look through the slimming world book and see how many of the speed foods and super speed foods you like. write them on a list and try to eat as many of those as you can, especially if you're hungry.

I'm on my 3rd week and I've been hungry this week, so I've made sure I've had speed foods or free foods to fill me up. I make a bacon type quiche and I could eat this all day and it's free.

4 (more if you like) rashers of lean bacon, chopped and dry fried
7oz very low fat cottage cheese
3 eggs.

Beat the eggs up, add the cottage cheese (it looks gross but ignore that). Add the bacon, stirr and put into an oven proof dish. Cook at 190 degrees for half an hour or until golden on the top, and then eat hot or cold.

This is my life saver when I'm hungry!

Good luck for next week.. drink loads of water and eat plenty of speed and super speed foods and I'm sure you'll see less of you next week.

Unfortunately I have been off CD for quite a while now so I know its not glycogen restocking. I've already put a stone of that on since July!!

I've had a bit of a sulk and also checked my diary, and I think it might be TOTM due (I always gain the week before my * week, not the actual week of it), so I will put it down to that and carry on for another week.

Am going to carefully monitor everything I have and see if I can spot any triggers. And also going to up my water intake, I used to drink 4 litres + when on CD and now I am down to 1/2 litre, if that.

So thank you ladies for your support, and I'll give it a whirl for another week and see if there is any improvement!

Theresa x

Fingers crossed its TOTM but it could also be the water as your supposed to drink 2 litres on SW.
I know its hard to see the pounds only being 1 or 2 lbs instead of the massive losses on CD but its worth it as you can eat!!!

Good luck and at least give it a month!
x

Back